set 7

Please vote if you love this chapter, and share you opinion, tell me how you want the story to go.

New update
_________________

Jimin got home that morning with smiles all over he's face as he entered his apartment, he walked straight to his bedroom falling on his bed he placed his hand on his chest, just when he was about replaying everything that happened earlier he doze off into a deep sleep.

______

Taehyung resumed work as usual, the morning went smoothly, it was only 2pm when a patient was rushed in, she had a knife to her tummy, she had stabbed. She was bleeding profusely, the emergency alarm was triggered, as both doctors and surgeon attention was called.

Taehyung and every other doctors came running to the theatre. Mr Kim was there too.

"Taehyung,Sarah, jisoo prepare the theatre, clean her up" said Mr Kim as he starts to wash his hands with 2other doctors.

They did as instructed, in less than 5minutes they were done preparing the theatre, Mr Kim finished washing his hands and starts to operate on the lady while taehyung, Sarah and jisoo watch quietly.

The surgery ended in less than 2hours, Sarah was asked to move the patient to her own private world while taehyung and jisoo clean up the tools used for the surgery.

___

Jimin had just woken up from sleep, he checked the time and it was only 5pm, he got up and went to the bathroom, he freshened up and stepped out to get food, jimin has to walk for awhile, because there are no restaurant around his apartment, jimin got to a restaurant name jin's place, he push the door open and walked in, jimin notice the long queue and thought to himself, "the food must be good then" jimin picked a number and waited for his turn.

Jimin sat at a table close to the window as he starts to go through his phone, he went to his call log and dialled his grandma's number, he had promised to call her since he got to Seoul, but he had been busy with work, he hopes his grandma forgive him.

"Maaa" jimin said as his grandma picked the call.

"Jimin..., are you ok?, Is everything ok over there?" Grandma asked sounding extremely worried about his grandma son

"Grandma am fine, am sorry I didn't call you as promised, I was so busy with work grandma" jimin tells as he falls his head to the table, he could feel the worries in his grandma's voice.

"My son, thank goodness you are ok, was worried about you, I thought something had happened, since you never failed to call me even when you were working here in Busan" grandma said.

"Am sorry grandma" jimin apologies to his grandma.

"It ok jimin, how are you coping, with work and leaving alone" she asked concern evidence.

"Grandma am coping nice, I have to be here, this is my new life now, grandma" jimin said.

"Card number 025 please" the cashier called.

"I miss you jimi-" grandma said but was cut off.

"Grandma I have to go, I will call you back" jimin said and hanged up.