set 9

Am here let do this. A little jikook moment for you.....
Pls vote, follow me and comment

_____

"Excuse me, what did you just say?" Taehyung asked as his expression changes in a switch.

"I-i, " sarah was cut off as Jungkook walked towards Taehyung and hugged him from behind placing a quick kiss on his head, sarah eyes widened to this, what was really going on? Sarah asked herself.

"Let have them move to the theater" Jungkook said and starts heading to the theater.

Jimin saw what Jungkook did and wasn't bothered about it, he only looked away, jiwoo slowly walk up to him hitting him lightly they looked at each other and looked away.

Sarah and Taehyung moved the patient into the theatre as instructed by jungkook while Jimin and jiwoo prepare another patient for surgery, immediately Taehyung and Sarah walked out from the theater, Taehyung pulled Sarah harshly into an Empty room shutting the door.

"You're hurting me" sarah says.

"Shut the fuck up!" Taehyung yelled.

"What do you want?" Sarah asked.

"I heard what you said earlier" Taehyung tells.

"I didn't say anything" sarah lied, Taehyung was beginning to scare her.

"You liar"

"Am not lying, I didn't say anything" sarah was scared, obviously.

"You're not going to tell me right?, I will find out, and bitch when I do I will break you, don't fucking play with me" Taehyung says and walked out leaving Sarah shaking.

_____

Jungkook had just finished surgery on a patient, he walked out from the theater with Mr kim while jisoo move the patient to her room.

"Thanks for coming, I know you already told us to learn to handle multiple cases, but we just had to call you in" Mr kim said as he wash his hands next to jungkook.

"It okay, it nothing, you know I will always work extra if I have to" jungkook said sincerely.

"Thank you sir" Mr Kim bow.

"Your welcome" Jungkook said tapping Mr Kim on the shoulder, he grab a hand towel drying his hand and walked away.

Jungkook got to his office, sitting down he brought out a note pad and begins to write on it, he took a minute rest on his chair falling his head to his desk, later jungkook decided to take a walk inside the hospital hoping to bump into jimin, just when he was about getting up, he had a soft knock on his door.

"Come in" he said, in walked Jimin, Jungkook's heart skip a beat seeing jimin slowly walk into his office.

"Hi.." Jungkook said getting up from his chair flashing a cute smile at jimin.

"Sorry to disturb, Mr kim wants you to sign this " jimin said as he brought out a paper from behind him.

Jungkook picks up a pen from his table and slowly walked towards jimin, he stood in front of Jimin and sat on the edge of his table and asked Jimin to bring the paper closer to him, Jimin took a deep breath and walked to jungkook showing him where to sign.