what a shame

vi

vi.

EVIL boy, what a shame. you've died so many times over; Regret must soak up your bones. DOES IT LEAVE THEM DRY?

DEVIL boy of sullied fame―

―ASHES play another game.

.. DUST and dust and cremation ashes, roll around these earthly patches. good intentions are left to rot in places like these. you forget the little things like this. forget all your cigarettes and cards close to your chapped chest, ragged clothes and patchwork skin of all kinds, loyalty is earned, not gained.

(  ...   little boy of inky hair and bloodied eyes,    ...    )

My dreams are more like nightmares, my life is more like a horror film that you still think about, vaguely, from time to time.

Chappells and clapping hands and rubble, shrapnel over the debris on the ground, dance with him―

SAVIOR DYED IN sin, hold your hand to me, ashen skin and homeless hearts. the devil fears you, but you hold me soft in your bullet hole hidden hands. you helped me ( forgetting.. something).

you fixed me right up (cuz i was wrong even dad thought so cuz of that stupid game―   )

I didn't mean to [imsorryimsorryim―].

C
H
O
K
E

O
N

D
U
S
T

       Fuckers.

Dad'd be real pissed I'm wearin' his hands like some kinda lousy 300-yen budget video game, the kind he made. Cheap―

TEnKo!!  ―

―mom I'm so sorry, Hana-nee, Mon-chan and everyone else ('cept Dad). But I'm someone else now. I think I might've loved you, once..

You're never going to be a hero, no, (kami-bless-your-dear) dad, you're something so, so much worse.