i think god had a savior complex honesty

peace be upon you,

o holy one. with your sandals in velvet. o holy one with your hair in black bands, white robes and yellow teeth, o clean one with your

skin sun-kissed and your heart / earth loving. live in the skies o

”מאמי, האסטו ליבע מיר? “

(NYYN MYEN KYND.)

“mami hastu libe myer?”

(NO MY CHILD.)

do you think that / we should fear our fathers? the ones that bleached out our sins and / made us humble? / they had father's once too / before they all died of

lung cancer / both of them / on each side / mami's second father got / shot / and good for him. my mom says that i should be glad / i was too young to meet him / or was i not / born yet?

( it's hard to remember / anything at all / when the important things / become nightmares anyway.)

ACT I;

«o son o mine take your only child to the peak of the universe and give him to me, for i am your ruler o son o mine.»

[AVRIHAM LOOKS LIKE A MAN LIST TO THE TIDES, EYES HOLLOW, HE US TIRED. HE IS SCARED.]

     ** of course o godly one but i must ask you why father o mine, creator of all. **

«SILENCE! I MADE YOU O SON O MINE AND YOU SHALL DO AS I SAY!» [AVRIHAM'S EYES GLAZE OVER AND he who mustn't be named THUNDERS.] «WIPE THAT LOOK OFF YOUR FACE BEFORE I GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT.»

     ** yes father, he who rules all, my only god, i shall listen to you and you alone o father o mine i am deeply sorry, my son is yours and my life is as well, forgive me father o ruler of all. **

[ AND IT IS SAID THAT GOD HOLDS AVRIHAM'S HEAD IN A TIGHT HAND. ]

« do as i say and you shall be forgiven, i love you son. »

end scene.

the destruction of mankind is supported by god in all his glory. if HE WHOSE NAME MUST NOT HE SPOKEN is against a death i reckon he'll just end it. yeah?