to be so gone (as to not exist at all)

FREE FALL INTO THE DUST OF A SUPERNOVA. drink the liquor of the gods and do nothing else.

(bite into the apple of Eden and taint your tongue with LUSHIN HURA and feed it to me through white-stained teeth and a yellowish tongue.. you'll burn your bridges when you get there.)

split the sea and rain red over my bile ridden lungs―so that STARDUST doesn't burn when you eat it up. you will eat it up, won't you? like you did when you were seven - or was it six? or was it eight? - years old.

(The times change so quickly. Pen to paper; paper to pen. The job is done, just give the due.)

haven't you realized? the skies are bleeding and the stars are all gone. crisping up like hot oil.

the ethics of the situation outplay the logic (you're won over by pity so easily, aren't you?) of war. it's a funeral pyre in the making because there aren't enough plots for graveyards. you wouldn't remember it, you were nine - or was it six? or was it eight? or was it eleven? - when the place went GOLDEN! or there what they called it at least.

YOU FELL APART LIKE SOME SORT OF, OF FALSE―

עבירה.

(sin/trail - aveyrah)

and then the clouds became poisoned. you still like the taste though, don't you?

they call you a crybaby.

(tears are useless, but catharsis has never been a selfless act.)

.
.
.

darling did you really think anyone would care about your stories? you stripped them of their rights and you turned the sunshine into suffering; you like to break apart kind things so they hurt, so you don't hurt yourself (you're selfish like that aren't you?).

[YOU PUNCH THE MIRROR AND IT FALLS TO GLASS AROUND YOUR TOES, MALFORMED AS THEY ARE. YOU BLEED RED AND BLUE LIKE A FIRE TRUCK, FROM WHEN THAT BUILDING CAUGHT SMOKE ACROSS THE STREET.]

go away.” you say to it. and you vanish, almost as if you were never alive to begin with.

the mirror is there.

(your mother walks in, she thinks it's odd that the mirror is covered.)