insomnia

HOW DO YOU SLEEP WITH THOSE THOUGHTS, RUNNING AROUND LIKE MONSTERS IN THE DARK. spit out PORCELAIN bones from your chipped teeth and spew up hatred from the pond of feeling you can emotions. stupidity runs rampant and others CRACK & BREAK under the pressure, but you've always been MALLEABLE, bend and don't snap in half over silly games played half past midnight. moonshine staples past the wooden boards made to keep them out. burn black in the follows of your widow boned heart and let your ribs crack out of your chest. the RIDGE OF YOUR SPINE CREAKS W/ FERVOUR. LET IT BLEED TO THE S[O]UN IN PRETTY SHADES OF violent & gold. electric minds and statics toes curl under the CLOUDS of dusk. blink to miss it, but the world is falling and magneta ashes burn away the gilded skies. poppies shroud black for their red has started a FIRE. a WAR that will never meet its end as infinite children meet their makers one second too early.

build the heavens in lies and charred rhinestone floors. no roofs to shun the rain soaking our blood through the roots of the earth bellow us. you'll die in pain and live in agony. BURN AWAY YOUR SINS YOUNG ONE, BECOME HOLY AND CRY AWAY THE SAND OF YOUR YOUTH. taste redemption and SPIT IT OUT like a sour fruit or a rotten grain. hellfire glows black and sears skin white with grief. bite the tongues of those who wronged me― avenge me my love and hate. enemy of my friends and nemesis. POISON claws around your inards but your halo is dipped in the blood of those you trust and my ashen fingers will wrap around your neck if truth be told in the stories of old. cut me with your red-string-of-fate and laugh as tears pool blue from hazy eyes. you'd laugh, wouldn't you? hate me for ALL THAT I'M WORTH? WRAP ME AROUND YOUR FINGER LIKE I'M NOTHING BUT A ROPE, but you'd be WRONG. for the string is rope of the toughest kind and it's crawled from your finger to your neck―like the ties you've always hated and could never get straight. BABY DON'T CRY, CHOKE YOURSELF TO SLEEP & I WON'T SAY A DAMN THING. SOUNDS FAIR, you'll cry then won't you? sob away until you fall to the abyss.

bleed black blubbering below blueberry binocular lenses. let the purple smoke rake you away darling - so we may never see the stars stripped from the ink canvas of night. you'll dream of things so shapeless they don't have names and so abstract they are better as fogged thoughts. MIDNIGHT DREARY AND DAYTIME HORROR AH IT'S SUCK SWEET SORROW THAT WE MUST PART UNTIL TOMORROW. THAT OUR FINGERS WILL UNTOUCH WITH GRACELESS DANCING. I'LL SEE YOU FALL TO DEATH FOR HOURS AND WAKE ONCE MORE; NECROMANCER OF THE LIVING SWIMS IN A SEA OF CRIMSON STARS. we will sing our saviour the song of progress.

becoming undone by peach-flesh and lavender eyes. become undone by the darkness that swirls around your very soul. BITEN FROM THE DEVIL'S FRUIT THAT ADAM AND EVE TASTED. it's infested and now we know the knowledge of all for the price of everything we've..

(let all you want wish you away  !!)