to freeze by flame

Burn by frost ran along by cellphone wire and steel teeth―break knuckles and bite skin 'til orange spills like blood from the veins of a waterfall. Trap your soul in heartache under lock & key and wait until a star crashed through the lockpad you've jammed shut with a stolen key. & when sorrow spills upon your sound-blind ears blink at the white around you to become undone. String of your heart burps up copper-gilded in silver. Bronze melts off your fingertips & it burns your fingerprint right off. Reborn, you'll destroy the very being that locked you away there.

Hold your breath until it's gone and then breathe it out like stardust in the inky black abyss of the sky. Drown til morrow rises with the sun; & you with pull the threads of fate―all that you are is a live corpse with suicidal idealistic intent. Freeze your skin with fire so cold it burns you to the very core and spit out purple blood and cherry lungs. White sun and black moon stare at you as they fall apart and you bite back with a snarl. Sip your bruises and pain away into the isolation & burn by ice.

Frost enters your lungs―charcoal hidden under the blood of your fingernails, under the acid of your stomach. & you wish everything would just disappear 'cuz you wanna feel as gone as everything you've ever loved. Hit hard & fast & watch it come apart, to leave you with nothing but the grains of nostalgia. Look back at your scars & sing regret - go back and lock your heart into a prisons ward ―brimstone holds your mind hostage in a cage of rib-bones and flower crowns. Strip the sky of its stars & the king of his queen. Chess pieces fall to their demise.

Bloodshed & sorry doth remain on the battlefield of life―& navigation through these woods is a terrible journey. Peril awaits you at the end of the line. There is nothing you can do, don't try.

Lest you melt your heart & die.