Chapter 98 - Spralmer (Spot x Race x Albert x Elmer)

- Chapter 98 - "We Love You." -
Warning: PTSD, Abuse, Self Harm
Modern AU
Third Person POV

Requested by: Bubbles070506 Thanks for the request, hope you like it :)

Race tries to open the bathroom door, mentally cursing when it's lock.

Race gently knocks on the door, knowing that loud banging could scare Elmer more. "El, El," he starts. "I need you to open the door." He tells him, trying to stay calm.

Race tried to keep his voice steady and calm, but he was internally panicking.

Elmer didn't open the door.

Race only heard muffled sobs, indicating that Elmer wasn't listening.

Race thought to himself for a second, before running downstairs to get Albert and Spot.

Elmer leaned against the bathroom door, tears streaming down his face.

'God, you're so sensitive.'

'Why can't you take a joke?'

'You're such a crybaby.'

His words popped back up in Elmer's mind, only making it harder for him to breathe.

I'm sorry, please don't hurt me, Elmer silently pleads with no one.

"El, we need you to open the door." Was that Albert? Or was it Dylan? (Sorry if your name is Dylan.) "Please, let us help you."

Elmer shook his head, pulling his knees closer towards him.

Albert shared a look with Spot. "He's not opening it." He whispers.

Spot looks at the door warily.

Elmer was the youngest in their relationship, only being three months younger than Race.

Elmer had been in an abusive relationship before he started dating Spot, Albert, and Race.

He had dated the boy, Dylan, for two years, before Race and Jack helped him cut it off.

Elmer had major PTSD and something had caused a flashback, leading into a panic attack.

Elmer locked himself in the bathroom, which worried his boyfriends.

Albert, Spot, and Race couldn't figure out what caused the flashback, but they were gonna try.

He had started pleading with them to not hurt him all of a sudden and then ran upstairs.

Albert turns to Spot and Race. "I have an idea." He tells them.

Spot and Race look up at him, gesturing for him to explain.

Elmer wiped the tears off of his face, again, but it seemed more tears just kept leaving his eyes without his consent.

Suddenly, something caught his eye.