Chapter Five

Valeria POV
Here's an idea of Niall's tattoos, a lot of them have meanings that we'll learn more of later on.

The last thing I expected when I woke up today was to see Niall, sitting on the couch coffee in hand his inked torso on full display his shoulders and biceps only being covered by an open button up shirt

Scarlett sat beside him eating a container filled with fresh fruits, scaring the absolute hell out of me at six thirty in the morning.

" Well, good morning Bunny, sleep well?" He spoke up when he saw me his eyes already trained on the hallway as if he were waiting for me. His voice seemed deeper than usual making his Irish accent thicker.

" I- h-how did -" I stumble out trying to calm my racing heart. I know I locked the door.

My eyes widen as he pulls something from the pocket of his slacks dangling it in front of him with a smirk.

Keys. He has keys to the flat.

Of course he does, he owns the building.

" I actually don't have keys to all flats, just for the newest residents." The raise in his eyebrow makes it obvious he means he only has keys to this flat.

Wait.

How did he? I didn't say anything did I?

"You're a very loud thinker, your face gives everything away."

Please stop doing that.

As if only noticing my presence Scarlett looks up from her container of fruit smiling widely.

" Hi Ria!"

" Hi Darling!" I smile softly at the young girl as I still stand by the hallway almost afraid to move my body extremely tense.

" Is Ellie awake?!" Not even waiting for my answer she puts her container next to her dad jumping off the couch and running past me she races down the hallway searching for Eli's room.

" You just gonna stand there or are you gonna get yourself some coffee, we have a busy day ahead of us and you're gonna need all the energy you can get."

What? What the hell does he mean we?

" I told you yesterday after our misunderstanding," He looks at me emphasizing the word misunderstanding.

So that's what we're calling it? A misunderstanding, even though we both know that's a load of bull?

He keeps his eyes on mine as he lifts himself from the couch walking across the small living area into the open kitchen.

" That, I would see you tomorrow, its now tomorrow, and for some reason Scarlett is practically obsessed with your kid, constantly talking about him, even going to bed earlier making sure she's never late to the daycare so she can play with him."