Chapter Fourteen

Valeria POV

Niall didn't follow my demand of not coming over whenever the hell he pleases.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, and in a way I wasn't.

What I was surprised with was that Niall had shown up drunk well after midnight. Nearly waking up both Eli and Scarlett who had begged to stay just one more night.

This was the fourth night in a row she had slept over, I didn't mind it of course she was such a sweet child to be around.

What I did mind was her father showing up piss drunk out of nowhere.

This man had more mood swings drunk than he did sober. In the past fifteen minutes alone he had gone from aggressive, to sweet, to flirtatious, then full blown angry and now he was following me around like a lost puppy, a very talkative cuddly puppy.

He was actually being extremely cute and I didn't know how to handle it, I didn't know how to handle any of his emotions in the last fifteen minutes to be completely honest.

I was currently in my kitchen making the drunk puppy a fucking grilled cheese because he tried to do it himself when I managed to escape him long enough to pee.

That was a mistake, I came back to find him without a shirt burning cheese on the stove, he had apparently forgotten the bread and butter, only had three slices of cheese on the pan.

And then proceeded to whine like a child when I made him back away from the stove, grumbling how he's a grown man and can make his own grilled cheese.

When he realized I wasn't going to let him make his own grilled cheese he practically begged me to make one for him, pouting his lips in an way that was actually extremely adorable, I hated how seeing him this way was affecting me, especially because he was drunk and this wasn't Niall, it was just the alcohol.

Lets not forget that he was shirtless, I had no clue where the hell his shirt went but I wasn't blind. He had a very nice body.

He truthfully looked like he was sculpted by the gods.

Nearly every inch of his torso was covered in black ink. My eyes bounced from the young girl that sat on a stool on his ribs to hand holding flowers on the other side of his torso, to the angel in the middle of his torso right above his sternum.

My eyes always found their way back to the large letters that disappeared beneath his jeans. The sparse hairs that trailed downwards seemed to make the letters stand out even more.

And fuck, something about the large tattoo on his back made my body react in a way I wasn't used to.

The way the muscles in his back flexed anytime he did anything just made the nearly three dimensional lines on his back all that more intriguing.

Maybe it was because I couldn't understand why he just had a bunch of lines all over his back.

" Why do you have a bunch of lines tattooed on your back?" I asked before I could stop myself, his glossy eyes snapping away from the 'Around the world coloring book' he had found while I was getting his grilled cheese ready.

" You don't wanna know the answer to that Bunny." He slurred out, his cheeks turning an adorable shade of pink.

" Why not?" I questioned my back turning away from him when I took the grilled cheese off the stove, putting it on the elephant plate like he requested.

" It'll make you even more frightened of me." He suddenly whispered, I looked over my shoulder to see his shoulders slumping almost looking as if he were ashamed.