Chapter Twenty-Seven

Niall POV

Part Two of the double update, read Chapter Twenty-Six first.
~~~~~~~~~~

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I was too late. This was exactly what I was afraid of.

I had barely made it to the front door of the house before Harry was busting out the front door, a worried look on his face.

If he was back already and seemingly in one piece it definitely meant he was unable to convince Braedon to stay.

" Niall! What the fuck? I've been trying to call you for over twenty four hours!"

Shit.

" My phone is dead." I go to walk past him and into the house only for him to step in front of the door, blocking me from entering.

By his body language alone I could guess Angel was either dead or in extremely bad condition. " For twenty-four hours?! And you never once thought about charging it?"

No, not really. I've been a bit distracted.

Instead of replying I tried to get into the house again.

" Get the fuck out of my way, Harry."

" Not until you tell me why the fuck you didn't once bother to charge your phone! You never even have it off for more than an hour at a time, but I'm supposed to believe you just didn't charge it?!"

I'm not in the fucking mood to explain myself, I didn't care if Harry was my best mate, this wasn't something I was comfortable speaking about.

" I'm not going to say it again, Harry. Get the fuck. Out. Of. My. Way."

" For fucks sake, Niall!"

" Are you boys done?"

A muffled voice from somewhere behind Harry catches our attention, both of us looking to see Braedon walking down the hallway towards us, completely covered in blood.

Theodore a few steps behind her, also covered in blood.

Fuck. I was so fucking screwed, there's no way Angel's alive with how much blood is coating both of their clothes.

" Sorry," she looks at Harry, " we got a little distracted."

" That's an understatement, darling." Theodore comes to stand beside Braedon, his hand resting against her hip as he tugs her blood soaked body into him.

" You can get that look off your face, he's not dead. I actually went a little easy on the prick."

He was alive?

What the fuck?

As if answering my question a loud groan comes from down the hallway.

I finally get Harry to move out of the way, I barely pay attention to any of them as I head towards the hallway, I needed to see for myself that I wasn't hearing shît, that he was somehow still alive.

" There's something you're probably going to want to know before going in there." Braedon's voice stops me in my tracks, turning to look at her over my shoulder.

" I'm listening."

I see Harry begin to tense out of the corner of my eye.

Fuck, this can't be good.

" The bastard let you capture him." She huffs, seemily annoyed.

" Excuse me?"

" We played into his plan perfectly, a man as skilled as him wouldn't have gone down after only a few punches. He's taken down men triple the size he is, in less than five minutes, when he's beaten down and bleeding. He's the best Rowan has for a reason."