Chapter Two

⚠️Trigger warning: violence and blood⚠️

Niall POV

AN: I know most people like the guy to remain "mysterious" but understanding the kind of monster Niall is, is extremely important for the story.

"I will slit your throat do not make me repeat myself Marcel." the sound of Styles' gruff voice bellows out as Niall makes his way through the warehouse filled with illegal drugs, guns, and explosives, each of his employees bowing their heads to him both out of fear and in respect each one knowing what goes on downstairs but never once daring to say a word outside of this warehouse knowing he wouldn't hesitate to murder every single person they've ever cared about if any of them ever tried to betray him.

"I'm not telling you shit Styles, where's your boss huh lap dog? Horan acts all big and bad but never does any of the dirty work-" Marcels weak British accented voice can be heard from the top of the stairs leading to the lower level of the warehouse the large metal door closing behind Niall as he travels down the stairs into one of the many cells. The sound of crunching bones stops Marcels' voice a pained grunt following soon after

As Harry goes in for another punch he spots Niall walking through the entryway his face void of emotion per usual, his tattooed hand raised in the air as a silent way of telling Harry to hold off when he notices the rat, Marcel slumped in the chair his lip mangled and nose broken as blood cakes around it, the red liquid dripping down his face coating his white button-up in the crimson color.

"Come on Niall just let me get one more in, I was having fun." Harry pouts childishly his voice a playful whine as he flexes his bloodied knuckles.

"You've already knocked him unconscious, anymore right now and there's a chance he won't wake up." Niall glances away from Marcel to Harry a deep smirk on his face " And we definitely want him awake for all the fun we have planned."

Chuckling sadistically with a head shake Harry turns around heading to the desk full of weapons used for torture, eyes raking over the desk his fingers running over each item delicately before he sits himself in one of the chairs behind the desk, pulling out a pack of cigarettes placing one in his mouth.

Pulling out his silver Zippo lighter he quickly lights the cancer stick inhaling its toxins with a sigh of relief the nicotine making its way through his body as he slouches back into the chair his eyes trailing up to his best mate and boss as he waits for the fun to begin.

Niall stands against the wall one hand in his black slacks as his other hand types back a message to his sister thanking her again for watching his daughter, hating that he can't be home with his daughter but knowing he needs to be the one to handle Marcel, one of his oldest mates, a man he trusted deeply only to discover he had been a rat working for his enemy Rowan fucking Camden the entire time.

The sound of pained groaning alerts both Niall and Harry to Marcel gaining consciousness sooner than they had expected but also glad seeing as they could finally get started with their night.

Finishing the reply Niall puts the phone in his back pocket before he begins tugging the suit jacket off his arms and throwing it in the middle chair next to Harry once he reaches the table, the cuffs of his sleeves now rolled up to his elbows exposing the inked designs on his arms.

"Let's get started shall we." Clapping his tattooed hands together he yanks the last metal chair from its place behind the desk the metal scraping across the concrete floor with a loud screech as he places it in front of Marcels' now conscious body. Plopping himself down he rests his arms on the back of the chair a malicious grin on his face as he watches Marcel tremble and shake before him.