Chapter Six

Hard to get is just my type
If you want me
come and show me

Valeria POV

Aesthetic and character outfits for this chapter to help better visualization.

TW: Drug use, Violence, very slight mention of self harm.

I was an accomplice to murder

Five hours prior...

My hair was purple. Not bright and vivid like Amara's, but more of a darker lavender shade of purple.

I hadn't dyed my hair in over six years and to say it felt weird was a fucking understatement.

Lili said it was the first step to getting that passionate, reckless, fiery girl back.

I thought it was a load of bull, changing my hair color wasn't going to help bring back a girl that doesn't exist anymore, if she ever even existed in the first place.

I truly appreciated the effort though.

Even though I knew changing my hair wasn't going to fix anything I couldn't lie and say it didn't feel so refreshing to make my own decision for the first time in so long, because it did.

Even if it was only changing something as simple as the color of my hair.

" Valeria, hun, are you ready?" Iridessa's voice called out from behind the door.

No. Not even close. I felt so overdressed compared to the Amara and Iridessa but not in the way where I was dressed to fancy.

No. I was literally wearing to much clothing, yet not enough at the same time.

I can't remember the last time my tattoos and scars were on display the way they are tonight.

I didn't have many, tattoos I mean, just an Angel right under my rib cage, a crescent moon on my forearm, three little stars on my wrist and the dates on my thigh.