Chapter Sixteen

Niall POV

AN: Hi, we have some new characters joining the cast, obviously feel free to picture whomever you like these are just who I personally picture.

If there was one person in New Zealand I didn't miss, it was Braedon, she was still the same arrogant bitch I had met ten years ago

How the fuck she managed to find a husband, let alone one that stared at her as if she were made by the stars themselves was beyond me.

With how fucking loud the voices were these past twenty-four hours that I had been away from their newest fucking obsession, mixed with this massive fucking hangover that still hadn't passed, I didn't have the fucking patience to deal with her.

She was by far the most annoying human being I had ever met. Her ego was bigger than anyone's I knew, including my own.

It didn't help that everyone in New Zealand was fucking terrified of her, she was even crueler than I was. She had literally murdered her way to the top. The only relation she had to the family my great father had started business all those years ago was that she was the product of a rape that happened thirty years ago one that resulted in her mothers murder.

I didn't know much of her story, I never dared to ask, all I or anyone besides her husband Theodore really knew was that she was not only a product of rape but, she to a was victim to the family that ran things in New Zealand. And when she was old and strong enough she murdered everyone in the family. Everyone that played a part in her mothers death. She had earned her spot, and no one was dare stupid enough to try to take it from her.

Just because I found her annoying didn't mean I didn't respect her. I did.

The only reason she was even working with me and my Mafia was because I didn't step in and try to stop her from murdering that family.

They had gotten what they deserved, each one of them was a spineless piece of shît that didn't know how to do their fucking jobs.

Despite how new I was to running a Mafia ten years ago, I was ready to cut ties with New Zealand, that is until Braedon took over.