Chapter Ten

Niall POV

Hi, so this is who I picture as Angel Herrera, picture whomever you want obviously

Hi, so this is who I picture as Angel Herrera, picture whomever you want obviously. But he will become part of the official Escape cast from this point on. Also, I realized I never described Niall's house, I suck at a lot of detailing, apologizes. Here's what I picture. he does live in a large house, right outside of London, he's very over the top, the house itself is well over 6k square feet and he's on over 10 acres of land.

 he does live in a large house, right outside of London, he's very over the top, the house itself is well over 6k square feet and he's on over 10 acres of land

"What the fûck do you mean Valeria's gone?! What the fuck happened?! Fuck I knew that stupid bitch couldn't be trusted!" I was beside myself, completely livid.

It couldn't have been a coincidence that the one fucking time I plan on staying out later than usual, when I'm planning an attack on Rowan's best assassin my house is "attacked".

I wasn't a stupid as the Americans believed me to be, this all went together to perfectly, Angel having supposed to be at the building only for him not be, of course this was their plan all along.

She had probably stayed up late to listen to me talk to Harry about the plan.

The thing Valeria didn't know was about the hidden cameras I installed after she and her son moved in.

I was certain this would prove my point, her and Angel probably trashed my house together making it seem like she was attacked.

She was probably screwing him too, God she probably thought she was so smart.

I was going to kill her when I got my hands on her.

" Niall!" Amara's shouting made me snap out of my thoughts realizing I was going seventy above the speed limit nearly driving on the wrong side of the road.

" What?" I growled out my head snapping in her direction as the voices came out screaming making my head throb.

" Would you slow down! Scarlett is fine! You getting us killed isn't going to help anyone, we still need to help Valeria!" She couldn't be serious. There was no way my sister was this gullible.