Safety

Warnings: self-harm, attempted suicide, death, and abuse

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Todoroki household

Shoto had just came home from UA and he want to his room and did his homework until... "SHOOOTTOOO" Endeavor yelled 'Ugh great what dose he want now....' Shoto thought so, he went downstairs "Hello Shoto" Mr. Aizawa said when he seen Shoto "Oh hello sir." Shoto said back "So you wanted to talk about Shoto with him by me" Endaevor said as he looked at Shoto with a little bit of anger. "Yes, is it ok if we all have sit" Aizawa said "Of coruse... make your comfortable" As they all sat down on the couch. "So I wanted to talk about Shoto because, he had been asked to be on a mission with pro hero's Hawks, Mirko, Ryukyu, and Gang Orca, and I didn't want him to go on it without your permission" Aizawa said "Of coruse, I'll let him go on the mission." Endaevor said as Shoto didn't know he was asked to join a mission with other pro heros that are not he 'father' Aizawa begain explaining the mission and were Shoto will stay for the time being.

1 hour later = 17:35(5:35)

"Welp, I should be going now have a wonderful night and see you tomorrow morning Shoto" Aizawa said as he left out the door. "Shoto... go finish your homework and no training tonight but tomorrow training all day after school! ok?" Enji had said and Shoto noded in agreement to his father. He went back to his room and finish the last page of homework for that night  and toke a shower now it was 19:18(7:18).

+Shoto's pov+

'Yay at least when I got on that mission I won't be near my dad for a week, why do I even call him my dad he's a dick he hurt mom Touya, and me... I guess I just do it to be polite but I'm on my own right now so I'll just... ' "Ugh.... shut up, I think to much" Shoto disrupped hus thoughts as I looked at my shoulder bleed from all the cuts I made on his skin... I put my blade down and wait till the cuts stop bleed once they stop I grab my blade again and cut again and again over old cuts. I stoped after 15 mintues of cutting, I go to the bathroom and clean my cuts then go downstairs to eat something when I get downstairs I see Fuyumi and Nutsuo watching Tv "Hey lil bro you doing ok?" I hear Nutsuo say... "yeah we called you to tell you diner was done and you didn't hear us I guess. Listening music?" Fuyumi say to me after Nutsuo talk "Oh no I was just lost in my thought and I guess I didn't hear you... sorry" I say "It's ok Sho plus I just put your dinner in the microwave" Hear Fuyumi say as I walk over to get my food from the microwave. "Thanks and sorry again I just haven't been feeling the best he kind finding myself stuck in my thoughts" I said as I went to eat my dinner at the couch "You doing ok lil bro? have you been hurting yourself again cause you only get lost in your thought's when you start hurting yourself again." Nutsuo siad "Y-yeah I have been cutting again but I don't know why... I just want to feel ok and not deal with the abuse  almost everyday... and I have to train all day tomorrow" I say and I begin to feel my eyes water, I feel Nutsuo put his arms around me and then Fuyumi join the hug "Don't worry lil Sho I'm going to find us a place to live and you, me, and Nutsu. Can have a better life." "Yeah and please promise me you won't hurt yourself from now on... Me and Fui Fui love you and need you and when you go on that mission please be safe ok?" Nutsuo and Fuyumi say to me " Y-y-yeah I will and I'll try not to ." I feel myself crying which is rare for my after a little it's around 22:57(10:57) I feel my self fall asleep on Notsu's lap and Yumi's arms 'I love them both they help me so much... and I'll never be able to repay them now but, when I become a pro hero I hope that is enough to repay them'.

I wake up to Yumi getting up " hey morning lil Sho you don't have to get up I just have work Notu said he'd take you to school. ok?" Yumi said "Yeah ok love you sis have a good day at work" I say and fall back asleep "Hey lil bro get up. You need to go get ready" Notsu said As I get up to late him get up and I got to my room grab my clothes and take a shower when I came back downstairs  grab my bag and get in the car Notsuo was waiting for me " Are ready for school lil bro" he said "Oh yeah but not ready to come home today" I say "it's ok I understand but as long as you have a good school day that's good and please don't worry when you get home" he said and gave me a hug cause we made it to UA "Okay yeah I'll try love you have a good day" I say as I walk into the gates of UA.