Sleepy days

Shoto is a pro hero now and out of UA he lives with Momo sharing an apartment

They are dating and Shoto is becoming a well know hero and he hates all the social thing and it becomes to much sometimes and his mentally drained and just sleeps most of the day

so this is what they usually go like

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoto's pov

I've had multiple social events for the past week Midoriya and Bakugo love them. Midoriya being so happy to meet his fans and my their day, don't get me wrong I love that too but it gets to much at times. Bakugo being his angry self but his fans like it when he gets mad and calls them extras and talk about much better he is from me and Midoriya, it's funny but I'm not big on him being loud. Me I love meeting my fans, taking photos, and making their day and even talking about things that I went through. 

I woke up to my phone going off at 06:00. I grab my phone and answer it "Hey Babe" mom says on the other side "Yes darling?" "Oh nothing today we have a social event and I didn't went to wake you up sleepy head you going to stay home today or come later?" "I'm not gonna come today. There's been to many social evets and I'm tired" "Aww okay love, when I get home later I'll make dinner, if you wanna it can be a little date for all your hard work." "Sounds good maybe I'll be up then. Love you" "Aww babe if you aren't we can eat in bed and watch movies that'll be our date." "Sounds good" "I gotta go babe love you" "I love you too" I hang up the phone.

I place it down, face down and lay my head on the pillow again. After a bit I hadn't falen back asleep so I got up to get the remote and listen to tv. I flip through different things. I decide to listen to the social event that everyone is at, because why not. I lay my head down as the lady is asking Momo all these questions I'm looking at my phoe and take a photo of her on tv sending it to her saying.

Messages

Me- (photo)

me- I see you 

Darling- Oh shush haha

Me- aww come on but you're hot in your unifrom

Darling- You dummy shut up. I'll tell everyone were dating haha

Me- NO please not yet I'm sorry

Darling- haha aww you cutie I won't okie love you. I got more question to answer

me- aww T^T bye...

Darling- aww don't cry I love you

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I put my phone down and close my eye listening to Momo's voice. It puts me to sleep, I wake up to the new reporter yelling "And that all for today bye everyone! Come back for 6 o'clock news tomorrow morning " I wake up in fear. I see Momo walk into the room "I'm home love" "Hi darling" "Let me change real fast and then we can talk" "alrighty" she goes into the bathroom and comes back with on makeup on, hair down, and in a black spaghetti strap. 

She sits to my side and moves over to my right side where my head is on the pillow. "You look like you've been sleeping all day" "I mean I have been sleeping since 9" She kisses my forehead "I like the little text you sent me" "yeah I was bored and about to fall asleep so yeah" "Wanna go make dinner or order out" "order I want your cuddles and kisses please" "haha aww okay" I move the blanket up so she can cuddle up to me and we order our food. We both ended up getting salads. "May I see your phone" "Why?" she mentions "I wanna get you something special" She gaves me her phone and I find her favorite sweets place and get a cake. "Alrighty you can pay now, I hand my card so she can put the info and pay. "Aww babe you got my favorite cake" Momo says "Yeah, I had a feeling you wanted it" "I did put you know it's a lot" "I know but you deserve it!" I kiss her head. "Did you know I'm on that time of month?" She says "I had a feeling" I smirk "I love you thank you babe" "No problem" I laugh and hug her. I close my eyes for a bit as she choses a show, she stopped and turned something on. I feel her curl up a little. "Ughh I hate cramps" I move the pillow from my head "here, I can keep it cold to if needed" I mention giving her the pillow, hugging her again. 

After a while the food gets to the door and I get it tipping the driver. I walk back to the room and she sits up and we start eating and cuddling watching a crime show. She lays down I put the food on the nightstand. I lay my head down kissing her chin, as I rest my head on her chest. I fall asleep as she plays with my hair. We both fall asleep soon not turning off the TV because were to sleepy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

876 words

I hope you enjoyed this chapter I think it's cute to bring in a little Todomomo nothing wrong with that and I wish I had some as nice as I made Todoroki in this chapter, damn! bro. Welp anyways hope you enjoyed night now

23:50-(11:50)-finished