The Murder-Pt. 1

This will be a AU were The Deku squad are Villains 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deku pov

"So we got the plan guys" "Yes sir, Yes Deku" I look up to see Uararka,Iida, and Asui say "Todo? did you hear me?" I looked over to see Todo with his head on the table "Yes babe I did and Yes I got the plan" He said leifting his head off the table "You all can go now but you Todo" I say and watch as the others leave and Asui closes the door behide them. I walk over to Todo "What's wrong bunny?" I say as a pick Todo up to sit him on my lap "I'm not in the mood" He said tiredly, I still place him down on my lap kissing his neck "Tell me please bunny?" "Fine... I just am scared to- that we won't be able to kill them and I lose you or one of the others, you guys helped me a lot and I can't stop thinking of if I lost you guys mainly you and-" I stop Todo and kiss him passionately "Shh~ it's ok I'm here for you and don't worry about that also I know you also afraid to face your father but he can't hurt you when we're done" I pick him up again and take him to our room. I sat him on the bed and went to the closet grab a large hoodie of mine I know won't fit Todo and one of his pair of boxer berifs also a pair of mine, I take off my suit leaving me shirtless and put on my boxer berifs. I walk out of the closet over to Todo handhim the cholthes I got for him and watch him change 'Damn he is hot' "Hey babe... what you think about" I snap out of my thoughts seeing Todo done changing ready for bed "Oh nothing just thinking of you as always when you change" I say laying Todo down by me "I don't know what you see in me..." "Bunny your amazing why don't you see that yes you may have a few health problems but that doesn't stop me from loving you more. Now let's go to bed also did you take your meds today?" "No but I'll take my sleeping meds" "Bunny you need to take your meds to get better" I say as Todo cuddles me more "I know I just didn't feel like taking them cause I didn't feel the best today I wanted to throw up most of the time" "Bunny  you haven't ate in a little so that's probably why" I hand him a glass of water, he drinks it "Yeah maybe welp night Babe" "Night Bunny" I lay my head on the pillow and move Todo to my chest making sure he's comfortable and we fall asleep.

In the morning-04:50

I wake up to Todo heavily breathing and coughing, I pick myself up a little bit pat Todo's back he jolt's up choking some "Hey calm down what's wrong what happened" Todo doesn't say anything all he does is hug me, so I get up and turn on the light now sitting up. I kiss his neck leaving marks all over to tell him it's ok " I need to get up can you sleep or no?" I say and Todo shakes his head "Ok come on let get ready" I get up and help Todo up his breath is a little shaky we go over to the bathroom I take a I run the shower and wait for it to cool down cause Todo doesn't like taking to hot of showers but I'm going to help him break that habit, and then we get in the shower. 

Todo pov- after the shower

After me and Izu take a show we get dressed in our uniforms and weapons gettting ready to attack the heros and kill My father and All might I dislike them both even though All might seems better then my father he is the same I hate him but my father I'm ready for him to die after all he did to my mother well really my whole family but I didn't know my siblings well I wish I did and Today I'm going to kill my dad for them knowing they never got the chance to be safe and free from his abuse.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to end this here for now I will make a part 2 when I get the chance