No more pain

As I sit down next to my mom at the hospital cause she brought me outside today and it's been a while my mommy isn't the best she hates me and she always hits me so does dad but he's not around anymore he got arrested for murdering someone and the thing I knew who it was it was my aunt, she was the only that actually loved me but no one I love stay's my sibling hate me and hit me to but I guess it's normal....

"Rei Todoroki and Shoto Todoroki?" I look up to see a lady the doctor I guess "Ahh yes that's me. Come on Shoto" I look back at my mom and nod. I get up and take her hand I know she hates me holding her hand but we have to cause we need to act like we're perfect. As we walk the doctor leads us into a room and has me sit down and my mom sit's next to me "Hey sweetie is it ok if you pull your shirt up for me?" I nod at her and pull my shirt up, she looks at my body seeing my burns and frost bite from my mommy and daddy before he left.

"You can put it down now" I put my shirt down and see as she writes down on her chart and then she turns to my mom... "So is the abuse working to get him and listen?" "Yes it is and I can't wait till and can take him off my hands" "Well it my be your lucky day let me go get my boss and then he can clear the kid then take him if he thinks he's ready" "Of course" I watch as the lady leaves "Mama?" "What Shoto?" I see my mother turn her head to me "What's wrong with me?" "Aww baby everything you're useless and I hate you plus, your going to be better off here" "Oh okay.." I look down at my hands and start to use my ice and fire 'I'm I really that messed up. I f mommy says it I guess maybe, when I get home when I leave this place she'll actually love me and think I'm perfect...

-Dream end-

I wake up in my test tube and look around I see my mother 'I guess she came to take me home though I don't think... god why and I like this "Looks like he's awake.. morning Shoto!" I look at the lady and her boss with my mom "Night now Shoto" I feel a sting in my lower body as tubes and needles dig into my skin. I look up in pain wanting to scream but can't I feel myself fade into the dark and I can't wake up but I feel everything that's happening to me...

After a while I wake up and I'm in a hospital I look around scared. I see a man look at my and  come to me "Hello kiddo I'm All might don't worry your save now.." "W-w-what happened?" I ask with my voice a little shakey "You were at a a place that did experaments on people and killed them  a lot of the time. and you should be save now we also arrest your mom and siblings cause you did not need to be there and you nearly died because of what they did" I feel tears run down my face I see All might get up and hug me "shhh shhh it's ok" "T-thank you"

---------------------------------------------------------

Ok I know this didn't make sense much but hers the story really 

Shoto's family used him and a experament and they got a lots for money it and first they had to make sure Shoto was ready to be fully a part of the  experament so they said he could go and he was there till he became 15 he was there for 11 years get beat and tested on. The heros knew about the place but couldn't find out where it was and when they did Shoto was almost dead laying on the floor with a black liqud on him and to find out it was a deadly toxican. HE was brought to a hospital and the people whom where doing the experaments was caught and all the other parents who used there kid for the same experament.

Ok I hope this at least helps some but this is the end of this chapter and hopefully tomorrow I'll have more time to do a chapter

Bai now my sweeties