I hate you pt.2

Hello I'm not dead I've just had writers block and have been trying to thing for things and focusing in school

This dummy has all A's (:

anyways this is a part 2 to the last part that you've been waiting for likely

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finish feeding the nomu's and watch star's leave I told her the way to get back to  safety. I hear the door's open and ran to go hide "Where is she?!?" exclaims AfO "SHOTO WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU" 'I'm fucked...' I think to myself "You're dead kid when I find you" he begins looking around the cellars.

As soon as I get the chance I make a run for the window and jump out. Running down the ally, I see some heroes and go the other way. Making my way into a building that has been vacant ever since I've lived with the league. Going through the building my leg gets caught and I trip with a loud bang. I look back to see Dabi "Sho why are you trying to leave?" "Leave me alone, I'm not going back" I cried out. Dabi pulls me up "I know I'm not going to make you, but please what happened..."  I choke up I hear him whisper "I'm sorry".

I feel tears running done my face and break down "I-i-i'm a mistake I deserved everything that happened... I didn't need love" I choke up "Why..." I feel arms warp around me. I feel myself fall to the ground in tears and Touya holds me tight. "It hurts Touya-nii" "shhh Sho it's okay I'm here" I hold on like a child holding onto him and mom and dad are fighting again. I look over and see heroes looking at us and I just rest my head falling asleep in Touya's lap. 

When I wake up I'm in a bed, sitting up I look around and see a door. I get up and walk to it and jump back, when it opens "Sho you up?" Touya walks in "I'm sorry if I scared you. You're at my apartment" I calmed down "So am I staying here?" "Yeah make yourself at home bud I made food". I run out of the room and find my way to the kitchen like I own the place. I grb some food "you made SOBA!" I yell "I did one is cold the way you like it bud" "Yay thank you Touya" I exclaim and grab my bowl and sit down on the floor eating it. "haha you're funny sho" "Shut up bitch" I snark back to him.

As I finish I the soba I watch as Touya looks for a moving to watch. I move over and watch the different shows he's scrolling past. I get up and grab the blanket on the bed, warping myself up in it laying down on the couch. Touya was in the kitchen making popcorn. When hecomes back we start the movie Ringu (The Japanese "The ring' the original moive). After 45 mintuse in I fall asleep. 

Later I hear Touya put my blanket over me again whispered "Night bud I'll be back I have hero needs" I hear the door close and silence. Soon I decided to get up and head to my room. Turning on the light, looking around I find books on different heroes in history. I read it seeing multiple heroes that have unnamed quirks they all remind me of a UA student Izuku Midoriya, I had to look up almost every 1-A students I found them nice I wished I could be in that class. I realise that him and All might share a quirk not related but a quirk that only survives by passing it down becoming stronger it is. I had lied to AfO about not finding much information on the class, mainly Midoriya. As I read more about these heroes I see that they where all interesting, but they all where loved for the same things. Their quirks and the heroes they beat, what about the lives the saved it's all about how many villains they killed or captured... Why not the lives the saved I feel that's the most important thing about being a hero.

What is the point in being a hero when all that matters. Growing up with Endeavor helped me learn somethings people don't care how nice you are they're going to break you down. Honestly getting information about 1-A I see most of them changing the meaning of a hero to 'Someone who saves people'. I look out my window and see the pro-heroes fighting. Watching from the window I take mental notes on everything and anything it's all interesting to me. I see Touya and his friends, my father all fighting. I text Touya. 

Me: I can't sit here and watch you fight him he's going to hurt you

Touya: Sho don't

Me: Look I know him I know how he fights

Touya: Fine

 I find my villain uniform in the closet. I jump out the room running to a building. Once I get behind it I go through the back door and run I see Toga trying to run out I hide for a second, garbing my weapon I trip her "Ahh what the hell Ghost" She exclaims "Sorry..." I kick her in the head sorry I tie here done to the stair railing running up the stairs. Getting on the roof was easy I stay behind soon, Shiggy  jumps on the roof. I tickle him off the roof, we fight 'The idea is to get him to hit the ground first. I step on Shiggy  using my quirk to bring me up. When I grab the build I use my ice and make sure to get it to capture Shiggy once it does I knock Shiggy out and run. "Sho!" I hear Touya yell. I make it back to the apartment before anyone can catch up to me.

-----------------------------------

I'll end it here and sorry again for not posting at all

I don't know how to end this story so this may be the end feel free to give me Ideas