The blood we shed

HELLO and happy Valentine's Day this is a special and don't worry I'll be editing "I'll be back" but I want to make a chapter for Valentine's today so enjoy "The blood we shed"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deku pov

Me and Todoroki-kun where in the middle of a villain attack I was helping save people whom got stuck in the rable when I hear "DEKU LOOK OUT" I turn back and see Todoroki coming at me yelling and I turn just a little more and see Dabi coming at me but, Shoto beat him Todoroki got Dabi with his ice and Dabi broke out but that didn't stop Shoto he fought Dabi the best he could in till I felt toga stabing me in the back "GAHHHH" I coughed blood and fell to the floor...

Todoroki pov

"GAHHHH!" I hear near me I turn to see Izuku coughing blood and and I seen him fall to the floor, I just stopped and looked at what I just seen, until 'Slam' I hit to ground hard I looked back and seen Dabi holding a mental pipe 'This... is it it's all over now but, I don't want to leave without Izuku' I didn't stop Dabi tried getting me again but I forced most self up and ran to Izuku bleeding out "I love you... Shoto-ku-" Was the last thing I heard and Izu was gone just like that I held him close and looked up to see Dabi standing there... "Do it now kill me I know you want to JUST DO IT!" Yelled out looking at him and then it all went black I felt the mental pipe hitting my unconscious body until... I felt nothing but the hand of Izuku dead right next to me and then I felt my life leave me...

_______________

The next day 

The rest of class 1-A was in class and woundering were Shoto and Izuku were the 2 lovers haven't been seen since yesterday when they went out to get food of the dorms Aizawa came in along with Mic, Midnight, and All might they all were crying Aizawa began to talk "So you may realize that Todoroki and Midoriya aren't here so I-i" he stopped he couldn't continue talking , so Mic continued for him "So we're just go to show you something..." Mic stopped talk and he turned on the TV and it was the news where the lady said " A villain attack broke out yesterday take two teenagers lives after they had safed everyone that was in the mall at the time the name of the two teenagers where Shoto Todoroki age 16 and Izuku Midoriya aka Deku to most at age 17 the two where found dead and maybe of the people that were there and saved by the two said They where heros in training died as Heros even if they didn't make it... the two where found dead holding hands and covered in blood pro heros tried their best to save the but they where to late. S-" The TV was turn off and the class was just crying  the two teens in their class just gone and dead... All might spoke "So there will be on class today so feel free to go to your dorms and please know Todoroki and Deku don't want their deaths get you down" All might stop talking and noded to the other to leave...

Class 1-A didn't let the deaths stop them they worked hard and became great pro heros and fought for their dead friends...

_----______________________________

I'm crying by the end of this but I hope you liked this one