Handsome~

Every Sunday the  students in class 1-A, plus Shinso, all went to the gym at UA. Everyone did their own thing. Todoroki did boxing on his own. While Deku and Bakugo boxed with each other. No would box against Todoroki, all but one Momo his best friend. Todoroki was just punching at the bag and did not stop. Todoroki had is earbuds in listening to music in his own world. Todoroki never showed his angry to anyone, so every Sunday he let out his angry feelings. Todoroki had been quiet and off all that week, all the student had just came back from a holiday break, Momo realized that he was punching away upset. 

Momo walked over to him and tapped his shoulder. Todoroki stop and took off an earbud and looked at her. "Sho don't you think you should stop?" She asked "No I'm fine" he responded "But Sho please look at your fist " She took his glove off and show him the bright red/pink fist "I guess I should..." he went silent. Momo and Todoroki went to the respected changing rooms and took a shower leaving the gym early that day. When they got out Momo said her goodbye's to the others and went on her way with Todoroki. They didn't talk much at all on the way to the dorms.

When they got inside Momo and Todo went to Momo's dorm. Putting their things down Todo taking off the earbuds and putting them away in his bag. Momo had sat on her bed checking her phone Todo walked over to her and laid his head down on her thighs wrapping his arms around her waist. She put her phone down and grabbed her laptop turning on her favorite anime 'Fruits basket' she looked down at Todo and grabbed his hands with a first aid and started cleaning and bandaging his hand. "oww" Todo cried out "I'm sorry Sho, but you really need to be careful" Momo expressed playing with his hair. When Momo was done they watched 'Fruits basket'.

Momo looked down at a half asleep Todo and picked up his head "Sho what happened at your dad's?" she asked "I don't want to talk about it" he responded "okay, just know I love you and I know you're scared to love and do something wrong but you can't I promise..." She exclaimed "You think so?" he asked "Yes you could never..." she answered. He hugged her, Momo picked up his head again and kissed him "So will you be mine?" she asked "Yes" he said quietly.

They continued to watch and finish the anime. Falling asleep and cuddling, most Sunday's Todo would cry and stay the night at Momo's dorms so she kept and extra uniform. In the morning Momo got ready and then woke up Todo to get ready. "You can do your makeup now" He unlocked the bathroom door once he had boxers on. Momo walked in and did her makeup "Can you wash my face" Todo asked looking cutely at Momo "of course" she stopped putting on makeup and washed his face, being gentle on his scar. "All done handsome" she smiled and continued doing her makeup as Todo said "thank you" and put on his uniform.

When the both finished getting ready and headed down to the common room and made some breakfast, Momo made her and Todo's lunch putting it in his bag. They sat down and ate breakfast, as everyone was getting ready and coming down. Once all the students where done and got into their own groups and walked to the classroom. Everyone was laughing and joking with each other, Shoto was listening to music and falling asleep on his desk. 

He shot up to a message and grabbed his phone look at it 'Class is going to start soon handsome" Momo messaged. he looked over at her looking back and toke off his earbuds, listening to Aizawa and doing his work. Once the bell rang for lunch everyone ran to get a table Todo was able to get and table with Deku, Asui, Momo, Iida, and Uraraka. They all sat around talking as Todo stayed quiet and eating the bento box Momo made him. Todoroki  was in his thoughts enjoy the lunch.

At the end of the day Momo and Todo walked to the dorms and talked about a lot and laughed having fun. Momo and him walked into the dorm but before she kissed him and called him "My handsome prince". Todoroki went red and looked like he was going to cry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I came up with this idea and had to make it before I forgot enjoy I'm trying to come up with my ideas for chapters leave some in the comments to if you can. Okie love ya have a wonderful day or night drink some water today.