Running

Part 2 of Horrors

---------------------------------------------------------

I run, as much pain as I'm in. Trying to find an exit as AfO is chasing me down yelling and the league is watching. I turn for a second "Shit shit shit" think to myself and find a door opening it. I close it behind me and use my ice to keep it closed. I look around trying to find anyway to escape. I look up seeing a broken window I climb up and jump to it. I manage to throw myself out the window. I fall about 6 meters. It takes the wind out of me. I lay there for a bit. "Deku your little boyfriend is dead when I get a hold of him!" I hear him yell. "He didn't do anything" I hear Deku exclaim. "I don't care, If he did nothing so what he's dad won't care. I want that kid dead." AfO yells. I roll over the best I can, hissing in pain. I get up hold my chest running into the woods around the building. I run through not stopping. I find a hill and go up seeing if I can find the way home.

When I get to the point I crawl to avoid being seen. I see the city, I try going back down the hill. I lose my footing getting back up. I end up landing near the edge. It breaks off and I starting going down the hill. I hit the floor. I passed out.

When I come to I'm in a bush hearing the league near I try moving, but can't. I look in the spot I hear them. "I'll find that kid" AfO spoke and looked around again. I want to move but it hurts to much... I close my eyes coughing. I hear the league "I found you now." I hear AfO. I open them to see him walking closer. I lay there... "I'm only 17" I feel tears running down my face. I see AfO. He crouched down look at me "Look like you can't move, can you?"  He says I turn my head looking away. "Let's see if you can. I'll wait." He smirked. I don't even try "Please... it's hurts just kill me if you really want..." I get out crying. "Izuku how bout' you get him and take him back" he says. "Fine" I hear Deku respond. I feel him picking my up. 

As we walk back to the base "I'm sorry Shoto" I look at him, I move my arm a bit more around his neck. "It's fine" I smile lightly "If it helps I can't feel a thing anymore.". He holds me closer. Afterwards when we get to the base, I am laid on a dirty mat. I look up at the ceiling thinking of my life, to distract myself. I passed out.

I wake up a few hour later. I tried to sit up, hissing in pain "You forgot you're hurt?" I turn my head to see AfO watching me "Yeah, whatever I just woke up" I respond. I'd accepted I was not getting up. "You know, you aren't ever going home?" He laughed "Yeah whatever" I close my eyes. 

"Usually they scream for their lives, not accept it" He questions "I have no care just kill me get it over with. My dad won't save me and if he does he'll beat me afterward. You already broke my leg and the reason my body hurts." I spoke silently. "So you're telling me if I kill you there is no point, but if I let you leave it'll be more fun to break you down." He smirks. "Sure." I open my eyes looking up. 

I fell back asleep after listening to AfO. I woke up again to Deku picking me up "Hmm? where?" I yawn "Shhh I'm helping you get out of here" He says holding me. Deku walks over to Kuro who opens warp gate and Deku walks in. "Where is this place?" I ask "It's a building, that you cannot leave unless I let you." He responds. "So you're telling me I'm now your prisoner now, master" I moaned in pain as he put me down. "I swear you little temptress, aren't you?" He sang. I laughed as I let him change my bloody clothes, yawning "I'm sleepy hurry up please" I ordered "I'll take my time you can wait" He added. As he put a hoodie on me I kissed his cheek. "Thank you" I rested my head on the pillow and watched as Deku sat next to me turning on the tv. I yawned "You tired?" He asked "A bit" I respond. Deku rubs my hair, I watch the show he turns on.

The sun comes up the next day and Deku told me he had to go leaving me in the bed. "I can only watch tv" I whine. I laid in the bed for hours until Deku comes back. "Do you have food?" I asked "If I say no?" He questions "Then leave" I respond. He sits next to me turning me to him "I have food silly" He smirks "Good" I wrap my arms around him. I kiss him he takes out the food and puts someone on the fork. He starts feeding me "You know my arms aren't broken right I can feed myself?" I say "Then feed yourself, love" He responds walking away leaving the food on the floor. "You ass" I say trying to move to get the food, I look back up at Deku and he's watching me "I can get it" I force myself pulling my body falling off the bed. My back hits the floor, I cough blood "You know what I need you" I say in defeat "I was waiting for you to say that" He smirks, pick me up back on the bed, feeding me again. He gives me a drink, "You put painkillers in it didn't you" I question "Yes I did, I know you wouldn't take it if I asked you" he responded. "I would've taken it, as long as I get kisses" I mock. "If you want kisses just tell me, darling" he sang kissing me, I was surprised.

Deku asked for entrance, I accepted, exploring my mouth not leaving anything untouched. Once he breaks the kiss a gasp escapes my lips. "Such pretty noises" He kisses my neck. I wrap my arms around his neck letting him do what he wants with me. He pulling the hoodie up kisses my chest leaving hickies. I pull him closer. He picks his head up going for me sweet spot attacking it with his tongue. I moaned "Ugh careful~", "Oh my darling prince, I missed this" He sang, leaving me a moaning mess. I yawned he stopped and picked up my head "Look at my sleepy prince, I'll leave you to rest" He spoke "As soon as you get better I promise you I'll make it up for leaving you." 

"Yes please master~" I mumbled falling asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------

I'll leave it at that I hope you enjoyed now time to make some part 2 to some over stories