Dinner

3rd person

"Dinner is done!" a bi-colored boy heard his mother with snow white hair yell out to him and his boyfriend Shoji to come eat "Coming-" The bi-color boy started a coughing fit right as finished talking "Hey Shoto try not to yell you know your throat is going to hurt" Shoji said as he patted Sho's back. Shoto slow stopped coughing and Shoji helped him get up and both leaving his room to eat "Toke you long enough mini hero" A man with scars covering his body "Oh shut up Touya" Shoto snaped back at his brother Touya "Please don't fight you to" The two boy's looked at their mother Rei "Yes mom sorry and sorry for coming down late" Shoto said begining to shit down with his boyfriend.

"Oh come on plus Shoto your always so slow" Touya teased his youngest brother "Touya! You know Shoto was sick for the past 3 days and plus his throat propibly still hurts" His only sister fuyumi said "Ok now everyone let's enjoy dinner cause Shoto is here now plus we're eating dinner all together cause Shoto has just finished Ua and is now a full pro hero and he finally got a lover" Enji said the last part jokingly. Shoji let off a mini laugh and says "Yup" "Oh shut it Shoji!Also are you gonna eat or keep the mask on?" His smaller said "Oh yeah sorry I just have gotten so used to wearing it around people" He said looking down at the smaller male.

Hawks pov

I'm already enjoying this family they seem happier now that they all are together "Oh Thanks Rei" I say looking up at the white hair female giving everyone their food. 

5 mintues into dinner 

I watch as my boyfriend Touya throw food at his brother I look over at Shoto eating not realizing what his brother is about to do it was about hit Sho but his boyfriend Shoji stopped it "Hey! come on!" I look to see Touya upset he didn't get to hit his brother with the food "Touya stop" I see Natsou laughing.

Rei pov

I look at my kids and roll my eyes and look over at Enji, I move my hand carefully to him and tap his hand. He looks at me wishpering "Yes beautiful" I look at him and interwine our fingers seeing a different man other then the man I married years ago "I love you" He says kissing my forehead. I love this family even if it wasn't the best all those years and I'm just happy to see my kids all happy and with their lovers in which me and Enji are happy they're part of the family. "Mom you ok?" I look to see that Shoto is asking me that question "Yes I am" I say back "You're crying" I watch him get up and come over to hug me then I feel Enji put his arms around me along with Fuyumi, Natsou, and Touya. I cry a little more " I love you all and Enji I'm happy that we made this wonderful family. Even if it was out of force but I'll forever love you all" I say "Hey beautiful don't cry you know I'll forever be bye your side even if I hurt you" Enji says "We love you mom" Is all I hear.

Shoji pov

I see Sho and his sibling let go of their mom and sit back down to eat. I grab Shoto face "Hey it's ok don't cry let eat" "Y-yeah and then can we cuddle tonight" he wishpers back "Of coruse" I say and look over at my food. We all go back to eating and talking to each other "So, Shoji you've been with Shoto for a little. You better treat him better then I ever did,Got that?" Endaevor says." Yes sir also I've been with Sho for 2 years he just didn't tell you all till now" I say back "I can explain! why I didn't till you guys sooner" Sho says quickly and nervously "You better Shoto Todoroki" his mother says I see Shoto get even more nervouse as everyong is looking at him "I didn't till you for 2 year cause I was scarerd you guys would juge me even if Touya came out a while before and I wanted to make some it was serious relationship and after a year I knew it was but a ended up get busy with my school work and when I got into my last year I chose to you guys find out and so lied to Shoji saying I told you and you know what I don't regert it your reactions where the best" Shoto said almost pitched "hey babe" "Yes?" Shoto turns to me I grab his face again kissing him he kissing back.(Hawks,Reyio, Hatsuki-dabis bf, fuyumis bf, and natous gf) "Aww so cute"(Shoto's siblings)"that's my little brother"(Rei) "Aww so cute" We stop kissing " Let's finish dinner now all you little  love birds I hear Endaevor say and we all just enjoy the rest of dinner.

After dinner

I got up to Shoto's room walking in on him changing into his hoodie I got him and I grab him from behind kissing his neck he truns and kissing me back and puts his arm around my wiste "Let me go change alright cutie" I say and grab my pj's and change infornt of him "You like what you see baby" "yeah but I just really want to sleep" "ok" I finish putting my clothes on and grab him brgining him down to the foton and he cuddles into my chest as I scroll on twitter. I realize Sho fell asleep so I toke a Photo of just him and posted it I made sure my face wasn't in it, I put my phone down after truning it off I give Sho I kiss on the  forhead and cuddle him more into my chest holding him at this point "Good night love" I says as I fall asleep.