Please stay

This is gonna be a short one were Todoroki is a soft caring lover but he deals with depression

Cutting and gay

Iidatodo

-------------------------------------------------------

Shoto had just woken in up and he was already afraid and started to panic not see his feonice. So he got help and did the only thing and way he found to calm down but at the same time was hurting him cutting...

He went over and grab to handle to the dore that held his blade and begain to slit his wrists to hurt be to calmed him down but his mind was saying he worthless and unneed and wanted to Iida. After a few mintues and Iida opened the door to their bedroom he seen Todo cutting deeper and deeper. Iida ran and grabed Todo's blade "Stopp hurting yourself baby I need you your so important to me" he said as he picked the two colored boy upp and brought him to the bathroom to clean him up after he finished that he went to lay back need bed with his baby but Todo stopped him and said "Can we stay here for a little plaese" "Sure baby" Iida sat back down and rested againist the tub playing with Todo's hair till he fell asleep and then he got up and put Shoto on the bed and got in to bed after him cuddling him and runing his hand in his baby's hair kissing him on the forehead and fell back asleep with Shoto... Even though he knew he was messing up the relationship with him by cheating but he wasn't planning on telling him at all so he just kept it up till Shoto found out and ended up leaving him and finding someone new... but he never stopped cutting his wrist he always hurt himself in some way plus his health was declining being underweight 27.21kg (60 pounds) but he was trying to get better.

________________________________________________________________________________