Alone?

Today is a oddly quiet day at the dorms. I get up and go to the sushi bar and get some food. I look around to see if anyone is in the common room "No one odd" I think to myself leaving the dorms. I make my way out of the school and walk past the stores. Finding the sushi bar I go in ordering my food to go. I pay. I sit down waiting, I sit on my phone and watch videos.

Till I look up seeing someone sitting across from me. "Hello?" I ask quietly "Hello Shoto Todoroki" The person smiles from under their hood. Their breath smells of alcohol, but they know my name... I choose to ignore them and go back to watching videos on my phone. Once the lady gives me my food I book it out walking away.

"Shoto you know it's not nice to ignore people, especially when they're older then you." The man follows behind me. I turn to him "Please leave me alone I don't know you" Oh you do he takes off his hoodie it's Toga "I need your help please Shoto-kun~" I raise my eyebrow. "Help with what?" I ask her. "Dabi-kun leg is stuck between some rocks. I promise you it's not a trick and I just want your help because you're closest person that can help." She grabs my arm begging me "Fine, I'll help this better not be a trick" I follow her to an area in the nearby hiking trail.

"Toga did you finally get some damn help!" Dabi snapped at her "Yes yes I did don't worry and don't be mad either" She responded to him. "Why would I be ma-" He looks at me, his mouth a gape "Oh hell no!" he yelled "Then no one is going to help you it's him or no one" Toga snapped "Ugh fine but don't try anything kid!" He yelled at me. While I walked over and told Togo hold the rock up the best she can, I use my ice to raise the rock up and Dabi gets his leg out. I grab Toga's hands and warm them back up. "Sorry" I spoke quietly, She smiled her toothy smile. 

When I got to walk away she hugged me from behind "Thank you Shoto-kun, you're so sweet!" She partly yelled. I grin and walk away leave them to enjoy their day, being careful if they come up behind me. They didn't so I just made my way to UA dorms. I go to my room and eat the food I got.

I finish the food. I got downstairs since there were dishes left in the kitchen... but still no one was in the dorms. "Odd" I though, "We have classes tomorrow so maybe they'll be there, I hope" I sigh. I do the dishes and take out the trash. The whole campus is so quiet... I shiver at the thought of someone watching. I turn and look around as I set the trash down. I can't seem to get any words out. I close my eyes and run in the way of the dorms, hoping not to run into something.  I open my eyes and see Shinso "Gah the hell!" I look at him yelling, "Sorry you seemed scared so I followed you to make sure no one was following you" Shinso patted my back. "It... it's fine I didn't mean to waste your time" I look down and go to open the door.

"Todoroki, is it okay if I stay in your dorm tonight?" I turn. "Sure, I could use company. Hey is no one at your dorms too?" I ask. "Yeah and I feel so uncomfortable alone" He says "I can't blame you it's weird and it scares me to be alone, I'll admit..." I go quiet as I open the door so me and Shinso can go in. We walk to my room and relax in there. I turn on the new tv I got and turn on YouTube.

Me and Shinso just sit there watching videos, but I can tell something is wrong. I rest my head on his shoulder yawning, "You okay?" He asks "Yeah tired" I say moving my head to my pillow. I feel Shinso grab my arm I look at him "It's okay I don't mind you resting your head on me" He grins, I do to. Laying my head back on his shoulder he wraps a blanket around me. I yawn closing my eyes. "Thanks Shoto I don't feel so uncomfortable being alone" He whispered "Of course plus I feel much safer" I yawn.

Shinso grab me gently ad lays my head in his lap. Then I fell asleep...