Happy new year

Shoto's pov

It's been a while since Touya was put in jail and everything happened but it's the new years now yay though not everyone one is here I glad to at least have time with my family. "I'm home" I take off my shoes and walk into the kitchen seeing my mom having a hard time to get a pan "Here mom let me help" I set down the bags and try garbing the pan on the top of the shelf but can't "DAD!" I see him show up from the kitchen "yes Sho?" "help" I say pointing to the pan on the shelf "Enji why are my pans still up there" I start to put the bags 'smack' I jump and turn back to  see that my mom just slapped my dad's ass "pffft-" "Oh you shut up Shoto I'll get you with this pan" I go back to what I was doing "Sorry ma'am". After doing that I get a step stoll and help my dad take down the kitchen things and put them where they used to be "We done Sho?" he asks "No one more thing" I grab a kettle... I show it and stop for a second and just put it back "We don't need that..." I got down and just went to see what Fuyumi and Natsou where doing.

Enji pov

I look at Sho as he walks out "Is he going to be ok" I look at Rei "Yeah... Just needs a second" " I wish that didn't happen all the time but I understand" "Rei it's ok he isn't so hurt about it but he'll never for get but he still loves you" I take Rei's hand and pull her into a hug kissign her. "I love you" "Eww get room" I see Fuyumi laughing "Oh you shut it Fuyumi"

Rei pov- 30 min later

I'm making dinner when I hear yelling. "All of you shut up now!" I walk out of the kitchen and look in the living room the see Shoto on the ground after watching Natsou tackling him "BOYS!" me and Fuyumi yells "I got it Fuyumi don't worry" "Sho started it" Nat said "I don't want to hear to young man get off your brother "Fine" "Don't give me that tome boy, Shoto are you ok" "Yes, mom I'm fine, my shoulder hurts" "Okay welp I'ma finish coking, Fuyumi wanna help with the last of it? And Nat no more tackling Shoto" "Yes ma'am" Nat says "Sure mom". ME and Fuyumi are having some bonding time while making dinner.

Shoto pov

After mom leaves I walk to the table and set it and walk over to the backyard door and open it to let air into the house and walk outside for a little bit taking a walk looking at the plants checking up on them. I pick some red white roses. I walk back inside and put them in the vase. I take the vase going to the kitchen and put some water in it and put it back on the kitchen table once I'm done with that I lay down on the couch and fall asleep.

Rei pov

Me and Fuyumi finish making food "Yumi go get your brothers and your dad" "Yes mom" I watch her walk out and go get them as I put the plates on the table. When I'm about to walk back I see Shoto sleeping on the couch sleeping. "Aww baby" I take out my phone and take a photo of him sleeping and then wake him 

"Sho it's time to eat" "hmm oh okay" I watch him sit up "Wanna help me get the plates on the table" "sure"

"Sho it's time to eat" "hmm oh okay" I watch him sit up "Wanna help me get the plates on the table" "sure". Me and Shoto get the plates on the table and once everyone is seated. We're all eating together as a family though Touya isn't hear 'knock knock' "I'll get it" Shoto says and walks to the door 

Shoto pov

"Oh hello Touya..." I say "May I come in" He says "Yeah" "I made a promise to the prison I would do anything. So where's everyone?" "about to eat Wanna join" "Yeah". me and Touya walk to the table "I can make him a plate mom" I say "Alrighty thank you Shoto" I walk to the kitchen making Touya a plate and hear everyone talking and once I'm done I walk out and hand Touya his plate sitting back down next to him and we continue to enjoy dinner as a family playing games in the backyard. Soon enough I get sleepy and lay down on the grass next to my mom. "Happy New Years"

I and like that for the rest of the week Touya is home and we're all enjoy the time together no fights but a lot of play fighting between me, Yumi, Nat, and Touya.

--------------------------------

Happy new years my loves

thanking you for staying with me even though posts have been really slow but I'm trying