Late nights

Momo pov

I walk into the house and see Sho sleeping on the couch. I look at my phone seeing it's 01:32 'That villain battle was longer then I thought' I walk over to Sho sleeping and kiss him "I'll be right back". I go to our room which is just down the hallway. 'We need to find a new apartment these neighbor are the worst always yelling and throwing things on the floor' I'm thinking while I change. When I'm done I walk back to the  living room and go to move the coffee table. "Here I'll get it" I see Sho is up "Oh you don't need to I can" He gets up and moves the table on the right of the tv stand. 

He walks up and grabs my sides hugging me putting his head on my neck, I warp my arms around him "You okay?" "Yeah just a long day" "Alrighty" I turn my to him and kiss him. We both move the second couch to make a bed in the living room. I get two pillows and our blanket. We both lay down and I choose a show to listen to' so I choose to play a YouTube video of a rainy day. I can tell Sho isn't alright right now and he likes the rain. I turn putting the remote down and I turn back to lay down and see Shoto crying. I kiss his forehead "Love what happened?" "It's just been really hard to calm down I've been shaking and making small mistakes I need a break it's so hard to keep calm now Izu and Baku have been upset at me for not taking a shot at the villain I was going against last week but I couldn't. But I still was able to catch him and have him arrested but Izu wanted me to injury him and I was scared because I'd killed a little girl and I tried taking her to safety to her parents but I used my quirk to protect us but Baku had used his quirk and she was crused by my ice. Now I'm scared I may kill someone like that again" He can barely breath. I hold him "Shh shh I know it hurts but know it's not your fault plus the parents understood what happened and are willing to forgive you they know it wasn't your fault" "I know that but Izu says it's normal for heros to kill someone and Baku says it doesn't matter no one cares if people die only if heroes do... but people do care their families care! That's why there is villain in this shit hole" 

I hold him and late him cry I play with his hair and soon see that he fell asleep. I hold him tighter and fall asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is short sorry but enjoy Todomomo

(JUst realized I forgot to post this last week sorry!)