I hate you pt.1

This idea was given to me by a commenter but I sadly don't remember there name 

Anyways Shoto is a villain and Dabi is a pro hero

Dabi is undercover as  villain and meets someone from his past

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was just a normal day at the base I had just woke up. When I go up the steps to the base, I see All for One, he sees me as he turns around "Oh hello Sho afternoon, meet the new member" He moves so I can see this 'new guy'. As soon as I see him I want to scream "He's not a new member, he's a hero!" I exclaim loud "Oh Sho don't worry he said he gave up on being a hero" AfO says "Yeah I gave up on being a hero plus a whole lot of them are fake" the new guy says "well I'll believe you when I see it asswipe" I say eyeing him, to be honest I want to kill him on  the spot. "Sho why do you not like him?" Shiggy asks me "Because we've never got along and plus HES THE REASON FOR EVERYTHING!" I yell out "So, don't talk to me or even be next to me unless it's a mission, got it Dabi" I stare him dead on and turn walking away.

As I go back down I go to take a shower and get ready, when I go back to my room I take a look at my meds 'I'm not going to take those today' I walk out and get some food. I open the cabinet and grab a glass and pour myself some red wine getting a bowl of cereal to go with it. I sit down and eat listening to the meet of planned attacks. Afterward I remember I have to go feed the nomu's that are left "All for One is there still enough food for the nomu's?" I ask "Oh yes of course also that pro hero Star and stripe check on her" AfO responds "Yes sir" I say and make my way down the stair and to the area were the nomu's and the hero is.

I get down there and walk into the cell with the buckets of food and walk back out and I go to open up the cage the the nomu's are in and feed them but then I hear a "Hey kid..." I turn to see the hero talking to me "What do you want?" I ask "You know you aren't getting a way with this heroes-" "Heroes always win yeah I know" I snap back "I grew up in with a hero as my dad and you know what he never gave a shit about me he beat me every chance he got and I know because Dabi could never truly be a hero and I know that he chose the path of a hero! So shut your pretty ass up I'm not in the mood to talk to you like we're friends I'm sorry but no." I start throwing large parts of human muscles to the nomu's and grabbing my other bucket give the nomu's some blood mixing it with their water. "What heroes kid are you?" Stars asks "Look I'm not going to answer that here take this a find your way out" I give her a window breaker "Are you helping me?" She asks "Yeah break that window up there and you can get out, when other heroes get here I won't be here" I say pointing at the window "Why?" "Because I'm running away from this place and still going to be a villain but... yeah I can't"