The death of him...or so

This story will mentions Self-harm, and death/suicide

2 year Au

Gay

Dekutodo/ Deku-Top Todoroki-Bottom

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku just standing there on the eage of the roof of a building and Aas he looked down the roof ready to jump Shoto came up to the roof "Babe don't do it please I need you p-please!" Sho yelled and Izuku looked back to see his boyfriend Shoto standing there looking as if he were going to fall to his knees. Izuku turned around compltely and want over to his crying boyfriend "I'm sorry baby but... I can't continue" "Please I need you" Shoto said as he fell to his knees and Izuku held him in his hands." Izuku look at the eage and said "I'll come back to you I promise nothing well keep us apart" as he kissed Shoto, the other boy kissed back. "As long you promise" Sho said as he looked up to the green hair male starting to stand up "Promise" Izu said as he went over to the eage and jumped. 

Sho watched as this happened. He got up and said "You'll keep your promise" he walked back down with a few tears running down his face...

Now= Year 2 of Ua/Shoto Pov

I wait for Izuku to come back I know he will he dosen't lie plus they never found a body... but I hope I'll be able to see him again soon... I woke up to my alarm going off it me and Izu favorite song, So I got up and changed in to my uniform as usual and head out grabing my bag I started walking to Ua well... class 2-A to be correct where we had Aizawa again cause Nezu wanted Aizawa to have the same class cause why not. I open the door to the class room and sit down Shinso comes up to me and we talk about different things "So you should start dating again" Shinso said "No I'm still with Midoriya plus, I really don't like anyone" I say in my monatone voice "You realize he's not coming back he dead and I  took his place in this class" he said back I got a little sad "No he's not gone I know that plus I could never love someone like I did him and I don't want to get rid of the ring he gave me" I said in a stern voice "Oh come on he doesn't mean that much to you does he" I look at Shinso "Don't say that I don't care! if you toke his place in this class I loved him a lot and I've never felt that way to someone so if you won't respect the fact I don't want to date THEN LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled at the last part some of the class that was there looked at me..."I-i-i'm sorry I need to go.." I ran out the room crying and ran to the bathroom crying even harder remembering the time I was with Izu and everything we did together. I heard the door open "Oi half-n-half get out of the bathroom class is gonna start and i you need I'll help you calmed down as long as you don't tell anyone ok?" I open the stall door and hug Bakugo "T-thank you" Isay with tears running down my face " I know you miss him I do to and if you aren't ready to date I'll respect that" I look at him and smile a little "Yeah ok thanks ... we should get to class" I say "Yeah we should come on" the blonde said back and we walk to class just bearly making it. Bakugo help me with my work durning lunch cause I couldn't focus in class I hungout with the Baku squad they weren't so bad loud but I liked how caring the were unlike what used to be the Deku squad cause Shin toke over and the squad now hates me trying to get me to date again but no I don't want to... 'ALL STUDENTS STAY WERE YOU ARE THE VILLAINS ARE HERE HIDE IF YOU AREN'T ALL REEADY' I haerd that and the baku squad ran into the bathroom Bakugo grabing my hand and taking me with'em.

30 mintues later-Bakugo pov

I look down at my knees to see Sho getting sleepy and starting to fall asleep I pick him up a little to help him fall asleep better "Well well well look at what we have hear" I hear a voice say and I look down to see Shoto fully awake with a scared look on his face, I look back up and see Deku walking out of the dark "I-i-izu..." I hear Shoto's voice break "The one and only baby" Izuku said walking closer he looks at me dead in the eyes and says "Thank you for watching him for me... Come on Baby let's go home" Shoto gets up and hugs Deku "Babe.. your ok" I see Shoto say "yup" Deku picks up Shoto and walks off into a black mist that he made from behide him and h-h-he was g-gone again...

Soto's Pov 

I was in my boyfriends arms again he held me as he walked into Kago's warp gate. He places me down on the couch and sits next time me giving me a small kiss on the lips and hugs me again putting me on his stumach. "I'm so sorry I left you" He says out of the blue "It's okay I knew you would keep your promise so I stayed and waited for you" I reply to what he said.

Deku's pov

I held my baby in my arms again I missed him and he needed me. By time to others are done with the mission Toga comes up to me trying to flirt "Hey Izuuu~" "Shut it buns I have a boyfriend and please stop sittig on him" I say kinda pissed "Oh come on he's a hero and I love you more then he'll ever will~" she said this only made my more pissed I pushed her of the couch and off my baby " Shut up Toga I don't like girls I like guys and Shoto is already my baby, I look down to see Shoto sleeping on my chest I could tell he heard my heartbeats comforting. I picked my baby up carefully and take him to my room I lay him on my bed. I go to my closet and take off my clothes and go back to my bed I pick Sho head up and lay it on my chest again. I close my eyes and take a  little nap...

1 hour later

I was on my phone after I had just woken up and my father All for One walks in and sees my babyon my chest still sleeping soundly "So you finally toke your chance and got him back" He asked me " Yeah plus I can tell he's been having a hard time cause he useally never sleeps this much unless he had a bad day" I say back "Well your a good boyfriend I can tell that but.. I'ma go know and leave you alone now night" My dad walks out the room and I see my baby had woken up "Hey babe can we maybe.. ya know.." I smirk "Of course but lets not tell your brother about what happens plus he should be with Hawks fucking him so we can get away with it" I begain to undress my baby and we enjoy our night..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh god welp I had a hard time typing the last part (Wheezing)

Anyways  hope you enjoyed this chapter 

Bye my sweeties ( I'll call you guys that for now)

put some request if you have any