You suck...

11 years ago

"Daddy! please stop! You're scaring us" A small skinny boy yelled out to his father. HIs parents had been fighting because the boy's quirk was different. They  had said so like any married couple who has a kid that is not like the parents, a fight start but they're hasn't anything the wife had done with a different man. She couldn't if she tried plus she was forced into the marriage she loved her husband truly, but he didn't her.

After, the fight  he was thrown out. "You never come back boy!"

??? pov

"You never come back boy" I turn out of the ally and see pro hero Endeavor 'that red flaming son of a whore' but something is off I look on the floor and see a small skinny boy that looks as if he hasn't eaten and is beat up like he was protecting someone. I walk over to where he's laying and see his eye is bleeding. I pick him up and get to the base on the other side of the city and once I get up I work over to my room and get a first aid. I lay him down on my bed cleaning and bandaging his injuries. I change in the bathroom into my suit and work on extra things before Shiggy wakes up, so I put the small one on a make shift bed under my desk. He sleeps soundly no noise coming from him and he only ends up moving a little closer to me while he is sleep. I pick him up and feel how cold he is and he cuddles into my shoulder 'I guess I'm warm'. I let go of him and he just stay's resting on my shoulder.

Now

I'm now a villain full time since I used to just do little thing but no one knew who I was but I had called all the pro heros that had one for all, the first person I killed was my brother which we were both pro heros me always number 2. I've made a bigger name for my self people know who I AM! and fear me, but under all that I take care of 2 kids. I have Shigaraki and Shoto. I'm All for One by the way and we should fear me I've started a whole league of villains and my kiddos are just as feared but Shoto isn't known or seen so I call him ghost his villain name now, Shigaraki loves to be known so he makes him self known.

I look up from my desk and see that Sho has entered. "Yes, ghost" "Umm so the mission you wanted me and Shagaraki to do well..." It says "What did he do this time?" "He kinda got us caught and my well he's hurt and I kinda messed up my back I think it hurts haha" "God you to are a mess" he heads back up the stairs.

Once I get up the stairs I see Shigaraki bleeding on the floor trying to get up. I walk over to him and Kurogiri hands me the frist aid, I heal as much of the injuries I can then bandage him up the rest of the way. When I'm done I check on Sho "Sho get out from under there" I say looking under the shelf 

(Shoto ???- villain name: Ghost- quirk Shadow, dark matter, frostbite- Extra: Human & Neko-

I watch him come out from under going back it normal forgetting to hide his tail. I bandage his injuries. I pat his head, my way of saying your ears and tail are showing. He hides them, I watch him go lay down on the couch sleeping.

Shoto's pov

I fell  asleep on the couch 3 hours ago. I wake up to loud bang and feel flames. I get up. I yell out and use frostbite and attack Pro hero Dabi "DDABI HOW THE HELL" "There's  no point in running" "Oh really now" I use frostbite to keep no one from geeting or out "Oh look at all you PATHETIC heros haha and your the top heros too. I can stop you with just one of my quirks!HAHAHA" I look to see AfO using his red thing quirk, I don't remember the name so red thing "GHOST WHAT THE HELL I'm freezing" I see him look up I smile (:

"Oh well good job looks like we have heros here... who the fuck did that Ghost!?!" "Shiggy!" I watch as he single handedly beating the heros "I'll get Kuro!" I ran "KURO-KUN we need to leave now! Mother fucks get up lets go now" I see everyone run out of there rooms Kuro opens a warp gate. I ran back up to check on AfO, I see All might on top of him going to knock him out

(I put knock him up not looking and my minded is gone T^T)

I run over punching him, notghing happens for a second "ha! you th-" he gets cut off when I see him try to get me of grade but I use my frostbite to shut him up "haha! look who's talking" I use dark matter to take advantage of the night. I feel as shadow wrap around me I see as it grabs the heros. My eyes get covered.

3rd person

GHost is yelling out in pain as more and more of him. The heros are looking in fear as they watch this happen AfO looking at ghost. The pro heros and AfO are let go but in an all back globe thing Endeavor and Dabi use there fire quirks to light it up a bit "Gahhh!" Ghost yells out in pain as the light hits the shadows AfO attack the heros stop them from using this against him and while fighting Ghost gives out. all the shadows disapper and Sho falls to the ground covered in back vines and frostbite all over him, not moving All for One runs to check on Sho. 

All for One pov

I hold Sho on my lap and check his breathing. "Ghost... get up" He's breathing but not moving I shake him. His eye open  a little "haaha... I'm fine it hurts a little" He closes his eyes again "Oh my gosh your okay ghost." I go to get up but see a pink mist and pass out 'shit ms.midnight'

(I will update more soon but it is 2:37 in the morning so bye bye now!)