Chapter. 9

Flashback years ago-

AFO's pov-

As I was working on my computer. Kageroshi bursted through the door in the process breaking it.

Kageroshi Fukuda.

Husband to Aneko Kagame who is quirkless but a fan of video games. His hair is so black that you would think that it is a black hole. He is childish by nature but protective of his loved ones. His eyes are one of the purest light brown you could see on earth. His hair is shoulder length. Even if you cut his hair it would automatically grow back. He is a real fan of anime tho.

Quirk:

The power destined.
The quirk will only activate when it is with the person who is destined to be with. A prophesy will be received each generation when the quirk is dormant. When the power activates, the knowledge of all the powers will be passed on to the destined person, the power will describe his future hobby. The powers from recent generations who had the quirk active will be passed on too.
(Why do I feel like this quirk I had in mind is like All Might's one for all?)

I sighed, running my temple. I turned around from my chair and asked, "what do you want? That was the 23rd door this week." Kageroshi sheepishly laughed, "I just came here because I got an awsome idea, y'know?" "What now? A sock that can wash your feet? A door that can talk? A mirror that can reflect anything? A new paint? A transparent box?" Kageroshi waved his hand around, "no no it's not like that! I have a better idea!" I started getting annoyed, "what?! Spit it out!"

"You know how I told you that my quirk wouldn't activate unless I pass it down to the next generation?" "Well ya... that quirk you told me about was dormant since 2 generations." "Yes that's right! I thought that I could gift my soon to be child another quirk so that in case the quirk that I would pass to my child who would pass to his child would not become dormant once again!"

Irritated by his childishness, I said, "that's all?! Only for this?!" Kageroshi grew desperate, "come on!! Its a better idea this time! With your quirk, 'All for one', that would help me a lot, it's a win-win situation! You won't even suffer the consequences of having a lot of quirks in your body!!" "Fine then, tell me what's that great idea of yours." "I could try and come up with a quirk that can copy techniques or powers from animes."

I thought, 'that's actually a really good idea having a quirk like this can be very powerful. But it needs constant attention.' Kageroshi was staring at my face, I didn't even notice that he was just in front of me, "what?" "It's just that you were staring into space. Is that because my idea was still stupid as always?"

"No, it's not that. I was just thinking of the possibilities of having a quirk like that." Kageroshi's eyes went wide of excitement, "no way! You approve of this idea!?" "Of course I do, it's the first time I actually hear of this kind of idea, you know." Kageroshi was still staring at me. "What?" "Did you just say what I think you just said?!" "What? What did I say?" "You said, y'know." "Oh that... wait a minute-" Kageroshi started laughing hysterically covering his mouth, "no way! A composed man saying, y'know!"

"Stop it! Or I'll just abandone this idea you have!" Kageroshi immediately covered his mouth, still having trouble not laughing.

-

Time went by working with Kageroshi. Testing out solutions. Trying out chemicals. The clicking tempo of the computer. I racked my head not being able to find the required formula for the quirk.

Suddenly a crash was heard. I snapped my head to the noise just to notice that another door has been broken down. I yelled, "Kageroshi!! Do you have anything wrong with doors!!? This is literally the 54th time this week!" "The doors are a pain in the ass! You always get knocked over by the door if you are not careful!" Irritated, I yelled, "that's just your clumsiness, Kageroshi!" "No way, clumsiness doesn't exist!! Only stupidity does!" "Then your stupid in terms of doors!"