Chapter. 12

Facing off Bakugo, he is an admirable combatant and fighter. It's difficult to defeat him tho. He could actually outsmart almost all of my strategies. I guess that I could show off one of my latest coded mod. I probably won't show it on strea- "DIIEE!!" The explosion hit me but I respawned in the middle of the arena.

"OH MY F*CKING GODNESS!! THAT IS SO F*CKING ANNOYING!! JUST MOVE YOU DUMB*SS!!" He glared at me aggressively. "Hey I'm trying to find something that won't be boring for you!!" "YEAH?! WELL IF YOU COULD SPEED UP!!" "Fine-" To the eyes of others I disappeared completely. But to me I was underground.

My hands shot up from the ground and grabbed both of his feet mostly to prevent him from moving. I applied the code on Bakugo and surprisingly; it worked. He too sinked into the ground but the affinity of being able to move around in the ground was shut off. His head looked like it was cut off as they could only see the head.

I dragged him out of the bounds, from underground. The spectators were speechless. Especially, Aizawa and Present Mic who yelled, "YEAH!! WHAT IS THIS SHOW OF SKILLSET?! IT'S AN INCREDIBLE WIN! FUKUDA HIRO WINS THE LAST MATCH!!" Everybody cheered loudly.

Then finally there was the closing ceremony. Todoroki and Tokoyami were on the third place podium. Bakugo on second place fumming but still smirking in all this. And I am on the number one podium standing proudly. Bakugo caught my attention by tsk'ing, I looked over for sign that he got my full attention. "Well Fukuda it was a fair fight even thought you were a bit sh*ty in your moves. Even if I'm really frustrated right now," he said it still fumming but red as a tomato as he probably never have a praise to someone, "I pretty much didn't thought that you would pull out that plan. It was unique. I thought that you begame invisible like that transparent girl in our class."

I hummed agreeing.

-after the whole festival- (too flipping lazy and boring to write that part)

I flopped down into my couch. I immediately received a notification to join the 'hunters' on their voice chat in discord. I joined them, being on video and they immediately showered me with praises and congratulations. I was fully embarrassed. Bakugo and class 1-A was one thing but the hunters are another thing.

Once the praises called down, they immediately said that they literally watched me live. I said, "wait a minute isn't it like night or midnight there?" "Yeah but who would want to miss the most amazing entertaining sports festival in the world!" The whole chat was then silent. "Did I say anything wrong?" Asked Nick. Dream exclamed 'surprised', "you actually have a brain!" "What's so surprising about that?!" I actually listed, "you kill poor innocent animals, you curse a lot like there is only that in your head, your obsessed with fire and everyone thought that your body is made up of 80% of fire and with these reasons we thought you didn't have a brain."

The rest of them agreed with my reasoning while Nick sulked also muttering, "I'm also a human being thought." "With everyone having a quirk, what's the definition of humans now?" George wanted to change the subject due to the unease tension in the call, "how about we talk about Hiro's win?" Bad's mood lifted by a lot, "Your class is the most interesting of them all! Even thought I needed to tell myself 'LaNgUagE' whenever that short-tempered pomegranate swore. Their quirks are the most interesting especially the half cold; half hot kid, the bird head and the most certainly not skin exposed girl." "Yeah!! That girl literally is hot and smexy tho!!" Said Nick and a voice following him, "LaNgUAgE!!"

Dream decided that it was time to input his thoughts, "you know that broccoli haired kid keeps intriguing me you know, since he is green and all. Adding all of that plus myself accidently eating broccoli." "And?" "And I was like like, holy shitest, I am eating this guy's family. Then I sneezed and coughed out the contents." Nick added in, "More like wheezed!" We bursted out laughing stupidly.