Chapter.16

-

Back at U.A in the morning, most of the students were talking about the Stain incident, Bakugo's haircut and the stream of the Dream smp yesterday. I was at the far back minding my own business when Denki called out to me, "Hey Fukuda! How did the Stain incident go?" "Well. Now leave me alone I'm busy-" "busy with what? You're literally staring at the board-" "I'm busy thinking of new strategies for us." "Hm? Ok if you say so-" Denki turned back and kept talking to the others. I may or may not have eavesdrop slightly. They were talking about how I literally killed my own friends and how my quirk was similar to Azrael but they thought it was impossible because the teachers already stated out my 'quirk' during the sports festival. Also they are so freaking loud-

Todoroki even asked out loud, "Are you Azrael's love child?" I then ew'd and said, "Todoroki no.... Azrael is like our age-" Ok but seriously tho it was funny, being my own love child. "Todoroki yes-" Tokoyami sitting in front of him piped in, "Todoroki no. The eternal darkness will raise if you continue thinking like that-" Todoroki didn't seem to believe which was funny. Todoroki suggested, "How about secret cousin then?" "Well even tho it isn't true, I guess, I could accept that wording."

(For some reason I was about to write Todorki- but decided against it-)

At a training ground for our foundational hero study, All Might wanted us to race like those in rescue training. All Might would put some kind of signal, like a distress one in the middle of the training ground, for a starting signal. We would start at different locations but the first one to arrive would win. The odds were with me even tho I'll need to go in the last group- You could guessed that Sero would end up first which was totally right. Totally in his advantage. Incredible Spider-Man ya- wait why did I think of Spider-Man plus who the heck is he? I would guess that he was a bit like Sero but with webs?

Everything went well, with me ending the training as fast as it started for my group. They weren't surprised at all, they knew that when I'm already strong and then training a lot more, which would result into having a larger gap, but there was already a giant gap anyways.

Back in class, Mr. Aizawa announced that we would have summer camp after our final term exams. He said if we were not to get passing marks we would stay at school and not go to the summer camp.

Time passed and we only had 1 more week until the final exams. As for the scores,
Kaminari was the 21th/last in class-
Mina was the 20th
Aoyama, 19th
Sero placed, 18th
Hagakure, 17th
Kirishima, 16th
Tokoyami, 15th
Uraraka, 14th
Sato got 13th
Koda, 12th
Shoji, 11th
Mineta, 10th
Ojiro, 9th
Jiro placed 8th
Asui placed 7th
Todoroki, 6th
Modoriya, 5th
Bakugo, 4th, he wasn't happy about his results
Iida, 3rd
Yaoyorozu, 2nd
And finally me who placed 1st, I guess I could state out the reason well only for the sake of this story, so it was because I have some kind of a computer memory, which ended up being photography memory and other kind of memories due to my quirk-
I know that it makes no sense but I supposed that my Minecraft account had a mind of its own and hacked into Google or the other search engines so I guess that concludes me having amazing marks even if I do not revise.

A lot of them asked me to tutor them but I declined saying that I had important things to do and I don't even know how to explain properly. So I gave the credits to Yaoyorozu, she was glad of the attention? Well anyways, I then told her that it would be an opportunity to do better in the exams since you can remember like around 98% if you teach people. Around 50% depending on the person if studying alone.

During lunch, I stayed in class alone and knowing that people can't see any change when I activate my quirk. I decided to check in. Luckily, now I could work on codes without my pc or any electronic only my quirk. A bit like some kind of a transparent keyboard and screen, like I did during the Stain incident, but I just improved it to the point where I could even code for my quirk. I wanted something for storing real life items in my quirk inventory but adding special slots for them which would be useful when packing, I had some kind of feeling that we would move to the dorms.