Chapter. 14

-

Fighting against one Nomu was one thing and fighting against two Nomu's even with the help of pro heros is a very difficult task. Nah I'm joking, it's actually a difficult task for other heros. "Hey kid stay back! It's for professionals only!" I takes back, "Have you ever fought against something like that?!" She shook her head. "Then let me! I am a hero in training specifically class 1-A and I have enough experience into fighting these guys!" She was reluctant before saying, "Fine kid but if you get injured it's not our fault. If you can give us information about these things."

I nodded. A punch was sent on my face. The heros had a look of horror on their face. Strange thing is that I poofed. I appeared behind her, "boo." She screamed then stopped, "Oh, it was just you. Alright you win, you can join in." Edgeshot placed a hand on my head, "eyy he's interning in my agency." "Oh really? He has a lot of potential. Wait- I also wanted to intern him- and all the hero's here also wanted to."

The heros nodded while fighting against the two Nomus. "Ok kid tell us about these while we fight." "Alright," I activated my quirk joining into the fight, "these guys have multiple quirks like the one I fought with in the USJ." I paused my speech looking around if their listening, they all nodded, "Yes we know that already kid." I rolled my eyes, fighting against the muscular Nomu. "They are called Nomus, and I think that their weakness is their brain. I'm not sure tho, I never did try this."

"Alright kid thanks for the info, now let us take care of the rest." "Come on! I wanted action! Let me at, at least one of them!" "Fine-" I smirked excitedly. I used the axe in my inventory and used it to slash it on the muscular Nomu's brain. It seemed to work because it fell down not moving. I chuckled, "heh, I guess that my hypothesis is true."

The hero's got a newfound hope for some reason and was able to defeat the Nomu in a record. The heros thanked me for the help, I nodded. Edgeshot gave me a pat, "That's the other me." I glared at him as the pro heros laughed. I have Edgeshot a punch in the stomach. "Ow, Azur! Since when could you punch that hard?" "Since I drank a strength potion before fighting the Nomu."

Someone tapped on my shoulder, I turned and was about to give a punch when I paused a centimeter to their face, "Oh hey Midoriya. What are you doing here?" "I should say the same thing." "I was already here as I came with Edgeshot." "Wait- isn't his agency in Tokyo?" "Ya-he forced me to run here." "Yea- wait- RUN HERE? It's at least 3km from Tokyo!" "Yeah- so what are you doing here?" "Well, I was interning with Gran torino and we were on our way in the train to the next city when the Nomu attacked, I got out from the train because I knew Iida was interning here. So I thought that Iida went after the hero killer stai-" I yelled, "what?! Why?!" Midoriya facepalmed, "Oh ya you didn't hear about it." "What? What happened?" "Do you remember the sports festival?" "Ya?" "After your fight, Iida needed to go to the hospital because the hero killer ambushed him and he was heavily injured." "So that's why, Iida was down. He could have asked me, I could have helped his brother get on his feet." Midoriya facepalmed harder, "why didn't we thought about that?" "Don't worry about that we will need to get to Iida."

I made some transparent gaming screens appear, there was one in front which was the command section, to my left, it's my class and the teachers plus some other heros' health statistics and my right is the location of everyone. "Fuk-" "you can call me Hiro." "Wait you let me use your first name?" "Ya I don't mind but I think it's better if you call me by my hero name when outside in our hero costumes." "Ok, so Azur what are you doing?"

"I'm looking for Iida's location." I turned to Edgeshot, "can I go for a while, there's something urgent." "Sure, Azur, if there's villains you have my permission to use your quirk." "Alright. Deku follow me, I found it." "Alright-" "but we'll go around the location." "Ok, Azur." "I'll sent Iida's location to our classmates who are present in Hosu."