Chapter. 15

I- completely forgotten about the people in the call- When they finally yelled in my ears, mentally, it hurt a lot- "OH MY GODNESS HIRO!!/ IT WAS SO FREAKING EPIC!!/ LANGUAGE!!" "Holy- no need to shout, you guys were about to tear off my ears." "Oh sorry-/ hehe-" "So who is in the call right now?" Bad replied, "Well, you already know that there is Dream, George, and Sapnap. After you told us to kind of not talk, Techno joined along with Philza and Wilbur."

"Uh- what about Tommy?" Pilza replied, "well- Tommy said that it was useless to go watch as he, himself could fight against Stain the hero killer. But oh well, I didn't quite believe him as Stain is pretty powerful." I nodded, "Alright, what about the rest?" "Quackity was busy and didn't want to tell us the reason-" Bad continued, "Ranboo was busy editing his video-" Dream continued, "and the rest weren't online maybe because they are busy with their streams-" "alright- I'm not complaining-" "You make it sound like you did-" "So what are we gonna do now?" I said while booting my pc. "How about you join us in the dream smp?" "You guys just want the code to get into the game, am I right?"

A silence followed, I spoke, "I knew it-" once my pc was done booting, I entered Minecraft, Twitch and discord- I was already in the discord call due to using my quirk before. "You done with your pc?" "Of course not kettle-" "Then faster mister hero in training-" I growled agressively. Tommy suddenly joined the call and heard it, "Oh now there is a dog now?" "No but there is a bird-" "what do you mea-" Cootle yelled, "Hewo! OwO!" I turned to Cootel, "where t- did you learn how to say Hewo or OwO??" "Me-me?" "Wait what? What do you mean me-me? Oh- a meme, since when do memes have those-"

Sapnap yelled excited, "You have a cockatiel?! And it can talk?!" Dream spoke like he just rolled his eyes even tho we couldn't see him, "Well obviously Sapnap-" I sighed and told Cootle, "I suggest you go and wait for the stream to end ok? And no noise, if you are nice, you can get the special limited treat ok?" Cootle nodded excitedly. I started the stream as I entered the Dream smp. My Minecraft character loaded with my online friends pestering me to activate the code.

When I got into the game, my height, hair and body got registered in there. When I loaded in the game, the others too started going in. As I opened my eyes, the surrounding was blocky, obviously. When Dream got in, he high-fived my hand, even tho I'm too short- The rest of them were yelling in joy of being able to experience it again. Mainly Tommy, Tubbo and maybe ghost/Wilbur-

"Oh hello Mexican Dream!" I greeted Quackity in the Mexican Dream clothes. "¡Hola Azrael!" "¡Hola sueño mexicano!" "¿Cómo estás? ¿También aprendiste español?" "¡Estoy bien, gracias y sí, aprendí español!" George with his signature white goggles noticed our conversion, asked, "Azrael? Since when did you learn Spanish?!" "Not too long ago, I kinda wanted to be able to converse with Mexican Dream-" George walked away saying, "ok, understandable have a great day-" I shrugged asking Quackity, "¿Tienes idea de lo que está dice George?" "No, Azrael, no. Aunque me sorprende que fueras a aprender español-" "Si lo se. Bueno, tengo que dejarte, necesito revisar a los demás." "Seguro Azrael-" "¡Nos vemos, sueño Mexicano!" "¡Nos vemos!"

I went to check up on ghostbur and Phliza. They were playing around in Philza's house. "Oh hey, Phil, Ghostbur?" They greeted simultaneously, "Hey Azrael!" Philza asked, "So when are you going to do a face reveal?" I sighed exasperated, "I can't Phil, I'll be busy with hero work in the future." "Oh- that's right, you go to U.A right?" "Yeah yeah. Thank you go making me remember the school I'm going to." Ghostbur suggestively said, "How about your real name?" "Ghostbur, Ghostbur- I cannot reveal my real name. I already showed myself in the sports festival, if they manage to discover about me, I wouldn't mind unless they leak s- uh- things about me." They nodded understandingly.

I then walked around the Dream smp the sun shinning above us. With some occasional mobs. When someone tapped on my shoulder, 1 second is all I need to put that person on the floor, a sword to his neck. "Wait! It's me, Sapnap." "Oh- well you shouldn't have done that." I stood up dusting off the nonexistent dirt. The other dream team members were surprised. Ya, surprised. Dream asked thoughtfully, "When did you learn to do that?" "I dunno during my internship?" George yelled, "Who did you freaking intern with?!" I shrugged, "I'll tell you after, we are live and I don't want to leak out my achievements even though I did a lot of times." George crossed his arms, "fine-"