Chapter. 17

-

The battles all started almost close to instantly- I was the only one in recovery girl's watch room with Vlad King, since the teachers would be busy with the students. Welp, Vlad King decided to help fight with the teachers against me. Am I that dangerous and powerful? Well ya- you can literally kill people without any problem plus you were able to kill Techo the never dieing, crazy worship blood god, pvp god and Dream the speedrunner, tea kettle, also pvp god, a large iq person and you defeated them, no problem at all- 'That was because they were scared shitless-' Because they know that they can't defeat you duh-

'Ok fine- now let me concentrate on the fights. yeah....' What? 'Some of them are taking the situation too poorly-' I wasn't following, I was watching the sheep and the wolf-  'why the fuck is that more important than the fight?' The films in your world are more interesting than my world- 'wait that actually makes sense' What shit would actually make sense? 'Ya know Midoriya and Bakugo?' Yeah? What about them? 'Midoriya is the sheep and Bakugo is the wolf-' ooooo- yeah yeah, you're right- 'Ok so- if we can recall well, Sero is Spider-Man, Todoroki is a half Elsa- or his mother is an Elsa who married with her freaking opposite quirk. Finally, Midoriya is a sheep and Bakugo is a wolf- oh and why do I think that All Might is like Superman?'

You ruined my childhood, I don't want a skeleton as Superman- 'It's not like you had a childhood here-' Good point my friend. 'Ye- and the readers are reading about my internal conflict-' And you're saying that I'm the 4th wall breaker- 'you're technically right and spiritually wrong-' What the fuck does that mean? 'That's the point-' What do you mean that's the point? 'I have no idea what that meant and please I need to concentrate on my classmates fight.' Fine, og me- I'll be watching, beauty and the beast. 'How many fairy tales are you gonna watch?' As much as I can.

Concentrating back on the screen, some of the fights, were already done. Those having most problem in their teamwork were Todoroki-Yaoyorozu's group and Midoriya-Bakugo's group. Those who I think were to fail are Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima and Sato? Ye- I'm right- great. Guess that I should go and sort out the things in my inventory. I think that I'm going to go into cheat mode for a while. Problem is, I can only go to cheat mode for 2 minutes in a day. Kind of enough to type the command for the tamed ender dragon.

An hour later, all the students were with recovery girl resting while also being excited for my fight against close to almost all the teachers in U.A with their full power. Yeah- one student against experienced pro hero teachers. That is so great. I hear you being sarcastic. 'Oh I thought you died, since you took so much time to respond to me.' Yeah no shit Sherlock, I already died so what's the point. 'I thought you were alive in your world?' Yes but now no. I died during the MCC when my dumbass decided to go into Minecraft even being aware that it is hardcore and that I'll die. 'Oh-' Oh? OH?! Is that all you have to say? 'What else do you want me to say?' Nvm-

Being in a bus full of teachers is what I thought was awkward and most of them present in the bus agreed with me. Awkward much? 'Shut it and your late memes-' Why are you so mean! 'Depends on you-' Wa-

Arriving to the training ground which was the least damaged and was when Cementoss fought against Kirishima and Sato. I exited the bus first with the load of teachers behind me. Nezu stood in front of the teachers and said lifting his non-existent eyebrow, "I guess you know what to do, am I right?" I nodded, "yeah."

"Well we decided to change it up a bit," I questioningly looked at him. "Instead of the cuffs being with you, each of the cuffs will be somewhere in our pockets. Take it as a test exercise, a bit like villains trying to capture a single hero. You have to take the cuffs with us and capture all of us in these specific name tagged cuffs. And each of us have at least one cuffs to capture you specifically. There is no time limit and you've also got to get us back to the entrance of the training ground and- did I forget to mention that another pro hero would join us?" I blinked my eyes, "you guys went from difficulty normal to nightmare. It's not even a small change, it was a big change. And who is the pro hero?" "You'll have to find it out yourself."