Chapter.1

Today is any other day, a boring nothing-doing day. A day where...

I'm in Japan, born world of heros where there's a power called quirks. All the children in Japan wants to be heros, to be admired as one, to be able to save people with a smile, like the number one hero! All Might!

And I am someone who likes to play video games, mainly Minecraft, I'm quite amuzed that my quirk is literally 'Minecraft'. Well sad thing is, I live by myself in this lonely apartment butt I have what I need to record and play video games with my online older friends.

And at this moment, I'm trying to escape the Dreamteam from killing me. So ya, I'm at this moment streaming and people kept pogging or telling me to speed up. Plus these inhuman people kept asking for my real name or what is my quirk or for a face reveal.

My Minecraft character jumped from tree to tree, running away from them. And a 'GeorgeNotFound hit the ground too hard' appeared on my screen. Dream stopped sprinting and was wheezing like a tea kettle. "GEORGE!!_____" "Dude! Azrael gonna escape at this point!" Sapnap screeched.

I took this opportunity to distance myself from them. Great! A village! I needa haybales, potatos, beds, breads. And I found an iron helmet, an iron chestplate and an iron sword. They took 5 mins, 5! whole mins! to get here! The chat keeps calling them slow-pogs. That, at least kept my joyful mood.

5 mins was more than enough for me to prepare. "Ohhhh Azrael!!" What I didn't expect is for them to have full iron armour, I thought that would have at least one iron thingy. My character bolted off, alright what do I have; breads, a sword, some potatos, explosive beds and haybales.

Wait a dame minute, I have haybales and it is unlikely for them to have it? To the mountains!!

"WAIT!! He is going up the mountain!!" "Don't tell me he has haybales!" "Just go! We can't afford to lost him!" I did the old holy trick. "I knew it!" "Then why didn't you tell us!!" "I told you guys! You guys just didn't listen to me!!" I took this opportunity to rushed into the forest to get more woods or sticks.

"Go! go! go! He's getting away!" "Wait! We can't just jump off!! I'm literally on 4 hearts!" "You dumb-dumb! we all can't jump down!" "Too late I already jumped down!" Then a 'Sapnap fell from a very high place' appeared on the chat. Then Dream was so frustrated, "Sapnap! George we need to kill Azrael!"

"Ya right! Like you guys can kill me, I'm in Japan!" The whole chat exploded like saying, "savage!" Or like yelling "Ooooohhhhh!!" "Azrael! Shut it!" "Says the tea kettle."

While they were talking/yelling at me, I already started mining, I decided to smelt the iron but collect it later. Then I saw like 10 blocks of diamond ore, I'll collect that later. In the two furnaces, I have like 8-10 iron in each. I collected them all. An achievement appeared. "No way! He already got iron?" "Says the one that keeps chattering like kids." "That's it Azrael! We'll get kill you and win the manhunt." "Dream stop! You know he is provoking you!" "Yes I know and it gives me one more reason to kill him."

Then I made an iron pickaxe to mine the 10 diamond ores I found. Another acheivement, 'Diamonds!' appeared. "You already got diamonds!?" "How!?" "It's your own guys fault! You guys kept yelling at me!" "How many did you get!?" "Won't tell ya! You guys better go a bit faster!"

Then I used the diamonds to make an axe and pickaxe. Then I used the remaining for diamond boots, then the 'cover me with diamonds' acheivement appeared. I made a shield and an iron legging from some of the iron I smelted. When I thought that I was ready to go, I got out of the cave and sprinted into the nearest desert to get into the pyramid.

Then I jumped down avoiding the thing that's gonna activate the TNT, took 4 golden apples and the iron from the chests plus the flint and steel then I mined the TNT for future use.