Chapter. 10

Still in flashback but a bit after the Fukuda incident-

AFO's pov-

I attended my best colleague and his wife's funeral. Luckily I had a disguise on me. In my head, I kept cursing at the hero jerks for not arriving in time before they died. Not a single person came to their funeral, because there was a rumor about them collaborating with me, the villain.

I placed a bouquet of flowers into their graves while I held their son in my other arm. A tear escaped my eye. I whispered, "See, I'll keep my promise. Don't worry. Please do rest in peace."

I walked away from the grave not regreting from the choice. Just like the prophecy said, 'death of loved ones.'

-end of flashback-

While I pondered at the memory, Shigaraki called out to me, "Sensei!!" "What, Shigaraki!" "I needed to ask you something but you were so deep not thought!!" "Right. Spit it out." "The brown haired boy you were staring at, wasn't it the one you told me about, the one you needed to entrust something?"

I sighed saying, "Yes Shigaraki, you're not wrong." "Do you think that it's possible for him to join out ranks?" "Yes but it's his choice. We shouldn't force him. I'm still following my colleague's wishes."

Hiro's pov-

I sneezed still trying to escape or dodge the contestants. Hunter yelled at me, "Hiro!! It's not the time for you to sneeze!!" "Sorry! But I had a feeling that someone was talking about me!" Hunter still in his tiger form growled at me. I told him, "Hey! It's not my fault!"

Midnight yelled, "you have 7 mins left!!" Once Midnight said that, some of the teams rushed to other contestants as they realised that they couldn't get my headband. I then saw that we were about to get out of bounds. I thought quickly and attached a rope around Hunter's tiger form's body and my legs to secure it.

Then I used my electra to fly upwards. It was quite difficult to fly with a gigantic tiger under your legs. Bakugo's team still tried to catch up to me. But I used my trident to get a higher ground/ air. Hunter looked at me, "Since when could tridents help you fly higher? I thought it was fireworks that actually helps?" "Yes that's true but I discovered that you could also use tridents." Hunter was amazed by that.

I knew that I couldn't just stay in the sky so I landed onto a free-of-contestants space. The students still hasn't noticed us landing. I told Hunter to keep running and jumping once the students started noticing us. I switched the combat item in my right hand to a building block.

Hunter in his tiger form started running and jumping while I bridged upwards. I told Hunter to stop running. The contestants were confused as hell, onto how I was able to tower sideways and how gravity didn't affect it. Bakugo's team of course rushed head on into the anti-gravity not-well-made stairs.

The team of 4 of Bakugo got some difficulty going up so Bakugo exploded his way upwards to us but I kicked him. I destroyed the bridge connecting us to the ground. I constructed platform around Hunter and I to have a better aim to fish for their headbands. When they saw that the platform was floating, their eyes were about to go out of their sockets. Mr. Aizawa commented, "that's a very good strategy. They can be very aware of their surroundin-"

He barely finished when he saw me using a fishing pole to fish up headbands. The crowd got confused as heck. So Present Mic intervene, "You must be wondering, 'What the hell is this guy's quirk?' Your answer is with us! He has a quirk called space-invent, he can make things appear from time and space. And he can even make things anti-gravitational but only with his own building blocks. Also he can even create things with specific materials! He can even go some seconds back into time from when he got injured but he can still feel the pain thought."