Chapter. 19

--

When the rest of 1-A arrived, they were covered in dust and exhausted. When Mineta noticed me doing a one hand push-ups, he slightly yelled tears going out of his eyes, "Why didn't you help us?!" "I really want to train and these dirt beast were just a waste of my time. Now if you may, I'll just continue my training." I continued the last 19 one-hand push-ups. Now that I think about it, maybe I had do more physical training to be able to increase the op-ness, power, durability and maybe sustainability of my quirk. Tiger modified parts of my training regime with Edgeshot and made it even more difficult than that I usually do. That guy even added a 5 pound weight on each of my wrists and feet which would make a total of 20 pounds. Great. I didn't expect it to be more difficult. Come on! I don't want to be like these guys who got handed everything and turned op. You're already op anyways. 'That's not the point.'

I continued with the regime as my classmates and class-B ate their food. I only have to pause some times in a while to drink some refreshing water and rest for 15-20 seconds before I had to start again. Iida came up to me with some food when he noticed that I was training instead of eating at 5:30pm. As I continued with the training, he said chopping air-chan, "As class 1-A's president, you should rest, it's not a good idea to overwork. You can join us in the hot-springs to relax." "Yeah, thanks Iida, I never actually overwork or get tired or hungry or anything. But I guess I could try the hot-springs." Iida nodded, "Alright, I'd expect you there, not forcing you." Iida walked back to the others to eat. He sounds like he IS forcing you. 'Well can't blame him.'

--

Arriving in the changing rooms of the boys for the hot-springs, Iida was relieved that I joined them, I asked him what made him so relieved and he said, "I thought you would continue your training and forget about the hot-springs." "Why would I forget about it if you proposed me to join you guys." "Oh right." I removed my clothes and quickly wrapped the towel around my waist. No shit Sherlock, I'm not planning on removing that single piece of towel. Iida kind of entered first and, I was fucking nervous because I never waited for them when I was done changing or something nor have I went out on a bois night, ok maybe on Minecraft with my online friends but that's besides the point. Shoot, I was supposed to skip that part. Anyways, let's meet later woooo-

--

Third pov-

The class 1-A students woke up at 5:30 or earlier to be met outside with their homeroom teacher and the cat gang. Hiro sighed, if he actually managed to do physical training to strengthen his body, he may be able to put more code to it. He had a lot of ideas for it but when he tried to overdo it once, he collapsed and only could move when he disabled one of the mods. Hiro sighed once more, maybe he could try the mode, he wanted to use when he was done with the training. Aizawa caught everyone's attention only by glaring. Aizawa asked Bakugo to perform the pitch from the Quirk Apprehension Test.  However, it was only a minor increase from his last pitch. Some of the students expected it to be immensely higher. So right now, Pro hero Eraserhead, is at this moment explaining to his students that they definitely have much more experience and have grown. And so, they will be concentrating on upgrading their quirk.

Class-B came in later and so being the lazy and slowpokes. As they witnessed Class-A's training, they were shocked on how they were training in unfavorable conditions. They saw Hiro sprinting the laps along with Iida, well Iida is using his quirk to the limit. They noticed that Hiro wasn't breaking a sweat and that was the moment they knew, they may not be able to surpass them. Midoriya is currently training with Tiger, pretty intense. No one noticed but Hiro was having an internal conflict with Learza. It may appear that he is concentrating on his training but actually his body is in auto mode, like moving on itself continuing the training while he is having a talk with Learza. When he came back to reality, he noticed that some of his friends tried to contact him. He sent back a mental message to them saying that everything is ok and that he is currently training.