Chapter 13: Save Me (Ferlyn & Tasha POV)

~ ~ ~

(Ferlyn POV)

(Flashback)

“Fly~ Never say goodbye~” I sang my song while laying down in my bedroom. 

It was another cool evening; a massive relief from the typical heat of the day in Singapore. I had just completed part of my VLOG for my new series: ‘FG Diary’ and was preparing to get a good night’s rest.

However, right before I put my head on my pillow, I got a text message from my manager. The first thing I saw though was the word: ‘urgent’.

“Alpha Entertainment’s CEO wants to speak to you as soon as possible. I have re-arranged your schedule and you need to see him in three days. Don’t worry I already booked a flight to Korea for you as well,” I read the text out aloud.

What could be so urgent though...?

(Flashback End)

So that’s how I ended up back in Korea heading towards the company building. Only this time, I had a look of worry plastered on my face.

Upon arrival, the CEO had texted me and through that, I was informed that my former group, SKarf, was facing two major crises. The first being Tasha’s disappearance and the second being JooA’s injury. I was told she sustained it while trying to stop Tasha’s captor, and it was quite serious at that.

I could not stop feeling extremely nervous all the way to the company. And as much as I wanted to visit JooA, she was undergoing an operation to remove a damaged arm tissue today. After all, I was told I needed to meet someone at the company.

Despite the fact I was visiting the company for the first time in months, I was able to work my way to the office that CEO told me to go to. Right away, I was face to face with police Officer Kim, who was helping assist with finding Tasha’s brother, and two other similar-aged boys. The boys were definitely younger than I was, though not by much...maybe about four or five years at least.

And of course, there was the CEO.

“Ah, Ferlyn,” he greeted. “So nice of you to join them. I think Officer Kim shall take over from here. I’ll need to attend a meeting.”

With that, the CEO left.

“Why don’t you boys introduce yourself first?” Officer Kim politely smiled as he gestured the boys to go on.

“Annyeonghaseyo Ferlyn ssi,” the charismatic looking boy lad first greeted. “Choneun Jinyoung ibnida. I’m offering my help in the search for Tasha.”

“Ah ne...” I replied almost too seriously. It was always like that when speaking Korean. “Kamsahabnida.”

“Hi Ms Ferlyn...” the other lad stood up. He spoke in English too. How convenient.

“I’m Nathan. But everyone around me calls me ‘Nate’ because its a shorter version of my name.”

“Hi Nate,” I returned the greeting.

For some reason, his voice was rather captivating. Not as charismatic or confident as Jinyoung’s, but more natural and...innocent? It was quite like...

No, Ferlyn Wong. This is not the time to get distracted.

Officer Kim went back to explaining the events that happened. I learned that Nate was the last person that Tasha had contacted aside from the other SKarf members. Nate was apparently helping Tasha find her long-lost brother; the same one since almost three years ago.