Chapter 24: Public (Krystal Hayoung & Yookyung POV)

Chapter 24: Public (Krystal, Hayoung & Yookyung POV)

~ ~ ~

(Krystal POV)

The members were all busying themselves as the time for the concert drew near. Even though Ferlyn's performance was first, it really did not give us much time to calm our nerves right before our turn.

"Unnie..." I sighed as I sat with Vic unnie. "It's been so long since our last concert..."

"Krystal, we know why tonight's concert is underway. We are willing to help you and your friends for the sake of Tiffany's return and also for your namja chingu to not be worried. I'm sure he's thinking about you too. Do this for him and you'll feel a lot better," she consoled me.

"Arasso..." I smiled. The more I thought of Stefan, the more I worried for him initially. But now, renewed with a sense of confidence, I knew I had to do him proud, whether he was alive or not.

In the meantime, Sulli and Amber were goofing about while Luna was on her phone. I wonder what the Apink members were up to?

As I took a quick peek outside, I could see the fans slowly filling in the seating area. There was a buzz of chatter and laughter as they expressed their excitement of Apink and F(x) on the same stage. Sigh...if they could give that same appreciation for Ferlyn later.

Speak of whom...she was heading my direction now. Even after her involvement in the mission, which probably was staining and traumatic, she still had time to look pretty and dazzling in the dim light.

"Oh Krystal ssi..." she spoke for the first time in a while.

"Annyeonghaseyo..." I tried to ask her. "Was it successful?"

"Ah...it..." Ferlyn began while looking flustered. That was already a bad sign...

But we were interrupted once again by the PD. He apologised once again and turned to face Ferlyn. I noticed he was carrying some papers in his hands.

"Mianhae Ferlyn ssi, but today's MC had an urgent matter to attend to at home. She cannot do the MC-ing today, so would it be ok for you to MC in addition to your performances?" he explained.

"Mwo?" Ferlyn and I were shocked.

"You've done radio DJ-ing before, so you would have some experience, I presume?" he asked.

"N-Ne. I can MC I suppose," Ferlyn plucked up courage.

"Oh and Krystal," he turned to me next, "a change to the order of performances too. F(x) is going first. So get ready earlier."

PD-nim handed Ferlyn the guiding script and left us alone. Today was really a disorganized day...

"Hwaiting Ferlyn! I'm sure you can do well. Remember, Amber unnie is going to be featured in your closing song, 'Luv Talk'!" I cheered her on, though I was still a little sad that she could not get to finish her conversation with me.

"I'll do my best," she smiled before returning to her dressing room.

In no time, the concert officially began, and Ferlyn headed out on stage to open the show.

"Yeorobun, ANNYEONGHASEYO!" I heard her greet the fans in a lively manner. The fans cheered back in response.

(~Half An Hour Later~)

In addition to MC-ing, Ferlyn went about performing one of her songs; a chinese ballad. She really sang well indeed.

The members and I were watching the TV in the waiting room. We would be heading on stage soon..