Chapter 19: Return (Hayoung & Ferlyn POV)

Chapter 19: Return (Hayoung, Jinyoung & Ferlyn POV)

A/N: There will be long flashbacks...

~ ~ ~

(Hayoung POV)

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" I asked my twin nervously just about an hour before we were due to perform.

"Please, Jinyoung ssi. We all want a happy ending to all this..." Krystal begged.

During this past week, we were all gearing up for a final battle; the final stand against the real Madam K. All this while, she played a cat and mouse game with Jinyoung (and his past comrades as well). Now, Jinyoung hopes that it would end.

I shared the same thoughts as him. Madam K took him away from thirteen years of my life...but her presence still loomed in our lives. In fact, she also loomed in Stefan's and, indirectly, Nate's lives too.

"Hayoung, Krystal ssi," Jinyoung reassured us, "remember just do what you'd normally do as Kpop idols. You know fans like it if you do surprise, impromptu performances outside the city. Heck, ACube and SM agreed to it after all."

As he said that, I knew that Jinyoung's brians were really what we needed at that moment. He planned everything.

(Flashback - One Week Ago)

When Stefan, Nate, Krystal and Ferlyn returned from the police station, he had a determined look on his face. He had, after all given the address that we suspected Tiffany and Tasha were captured in.

But he did take quite a while to get back...perhaps something happened?

At last, he spoke, "We found new evidence and we have confirmed something else too."

"What would that be?" I asked. Jinyoung was really interested himself.

So he went on explaining about his old friend, Becky, and how she called him just outside the police station, supposedly asking to be saved.

"Officer Kim, luckily, was on duty today," Ferlyn added. " He also tracked the location of the call...and it is certain that's the same location you gave us..." she said while looking at Jinyoung.

"He said he'll form a team and they're preparing to raid the place when the time is right," Stefan continued. "And he's glad that we can offer our help in this raid. However, he asked us if we had any special requests or contributions..."

Now...what could he mean by that? I squeezed Yookyung unnie's hand out of fear.

"Thanks Stefan," Jinyoung nodded. "We need to help remove any suspicion that may arise from Madam K, if she's there."

"Question is...how?" Krystal was concerned.

Jinyoung was silent for a while. It was a cue for us to start thinking of a way as well. But it seemed impossible. I knew, having been inside the building, it was inpenetrable...except for that one glass window in Madam K's office that led to a series of secret tunnels and passageways. The police could enter there...but some of them still needed to infiltrate via the main entrance. Plus...the layout of the building needed to be established...