Been There, Done That (SNSD, Apink & SKarf Fanfic)

Prologue

~ ~ ~

18-year old Singaporean, Nate, was rescued from the basement of an unoccupied house in Korea. He had been trapped there for much of his life and doesn't know if his family even remembers him. Since rescue, he has been living alone in Korea for nearly a year now, but under close police supervision as they search for his kidnappers. During that time, Nate has become a Kpop fan. 

Thanks to an offer from a police officer, Nate gets the opportunity to meet up with a Korean who stayed in Singapore for a long time too: Stefan. In their meeting, he also meets Jinyoung and is suddenly drawn a lot closer to the world of Kpop (specifically with SNSD and Apink). 

In a series of coincidences, another Kpop group suddenly gets involved, and one particular member of that group is a lot closer to Nate than he would have thought. Perhaps this is also his journey to retrieve his family history?

During that time, Apink and SNSD also got closer and Stefan is introduced to Apink. And by the way, what is the truth of Stefan's kidnapping? Seems like Nate has the answer...

~ ~ ~

A/N: Here is the official sequel for 'Been There, Done That'. It's my first attempt at a crossover, so I hope you all would like it.

No F(x)? Wait and see. I surely want to add some Stefan-Krystal moments.

Chapter 1 to come out only after my exams end. Please be patient.

And the original prologue was posted on Tiffany's birthday, so happy birthday to her!

UPDATE 19/8/14: Changed the synopsis. Time for a guessing game for the Kpop group in question! Correct answer gets you a dedication for the upcoming chapters.

Vote + Comment ~