Chapter 4: History Bites Back (Tiffany & Stefan POV)

~ ~ ~

(Tiffany POV)

I felt like I was becoming the mean sister all of a sudden. But it was really such a laugh taking the mickey out of your dongsaeng. Stefan is just too easy to tease, something I have noticed in the last few months with him. What do you expect when us siblings are so sticky like glue?

Yes, I knew Stefan fanboys over most girl groups everytime (it's a little cute and embarrassing trust me), but I honestly wanted to see him when he is in front of his favourite girl groups in person. Would he faint on the spot? Would he stare at them blankly?

Actually...more than that...

(Flashback)

Who knew I was going to expect a lot just by going to SM to discuss our filming procedures for my new reality show 'Real TaeTiSeo' together with Taeyeon unnie and maknae Seohyun? It was going to be another regular, smooth-sailing discussion right?

Well before that, I was greeted at the entrace by a crowd of people...

"What's going on? What is with the crowd at the entr-" I casually asked. Little did I know I was in for a shock when I met the visitors.

Starting off, there was Stefan and Krystal staring at them and smiling in a friendly manner...

Then there was an SM trainee with them, whom I presumed was the friend Stefan had been hanging out with at SM these days. And he indeed reminded me of someone...

And it seemed that the other visitors were the answer to that problem, becaue I recognised them to be Apink's Hayoung and Naeun.

"Uh...what do we have here?" I asked.

"Sunbae annyeonghaseyo!!" the two Apink members automatically greeted me.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I returned the greeting.

I noticed that Stefan's trainee friend was staring at me with awe. Oh come on...not the 'OMG it's SNSD!' impression from these fanboys again. I'm kidding, I feel real honoured by it~

"Cheogi..." I asked him..." Is there something on my face?"

"Uh..uh..." he tried to form a sentence.

"Oh dear, where are my manners?" Stefan cut in. "Fany, this is my trainee friend, Jinyoung. He's been wanting to meet an SNSD member in person for a long time."

At that moment, one of the Apink members, Hayoung, stepped up to Jinyoung.

"Yah~" she laughed at him informally. "You literally live with a Kpop group, don't tell me you want some more?!"

"Hayoung! Tiffany doesn't..." Jinyoung complained as I tried to decipher her words.

So if Jinyoung lives with Apink (presumably), he must probably know them very well. Also, the way Hayoung spoke so informally to him, it could be that they have a very special bond. But then, they did not really use pet names like couples would, so...

"Jinyoung ssi," I smiled. "What's so bad about that? I mean, so does Stefan..."

I caught a glimpse of Stefan's confused and panicked look. Oh right, no one else knows about our sibling relationship yet (except Krystal). Speaking of whom...

"Yaedul ah!" Krystal and Naeun were voicing out. "We aren't statues you know. We want to join in on the conversation..."

"Ah...mianhaeyo..." I was embarrassed I left them out.