Chapter 7: I Need Your Help (Krystal & Ferlyn POV) - Special

~ ~ ~

"Soojung ah!" I heard Naeun's voice as I entered a restaurant. The air around me was becoming cooler, a sign that autumn was fast approaching. The joys of summer were long gone.

Kind of parallels my mood right now.

I saw my fellow idol friend sitting at the corner of the restaurant where we would not attract too much attention. There she was, smiling broadly. But would that smile remain for long after what I was about to tell her? After all, I was the one who called for the meeting in the first place.

"Annyeong" I smiled half-heartedly.

"What could it be that is making our Soojung upset today?" Naeun asked.

"You don't know?" I was surprised.

Turned out Naeun and the other Apink members had been promoting in Japan the last few days. They probably didn't have time to check the news...

"Actually..." I admitted. "It's about...my sister..."

"Sica unnie?!" Naeun asked.

I nodded solemnly as I recalled the events that happened just about two weeks ago.

(Flashback)

This cannot be true.

I was making my way towards SM entertainment, my heels tramping heavily on the sidewalk. What exactly were they thinking of? Wait, no, I needed to confirm if this was true.

So I barged throught the entrance and surprised a few staff and trainees along the way. Stefan was not on my mind at the moment.

Walking straight into the office, I found the person I was looking for.

Kim Young Min ssi.

Sooman seongsaeng had stepped down recently and now Youngmin seongsaeng was in charge. He better give an explanation for what was going on.

"Ah, Krystal ssi-" he began but I cut him off.

"What happened to Jessica, is it true?" I interrogated him while dropping formalities.

"Let me explain..." he tried to speak up. "It is true there was a decision made between us staff and SNSD that she would leave the group..."

"MWO?!" It was like a bullet shattering my emotions. I knew Sica unnie devoted her life to SNSD...but why suddenly...?

"She's still part of SM..." Mr Kim added.

"Why is she out of SNSD? Care to share that with her little sister? Or are you going to threaten to kick me out too if I keep doing this?" I was furious.

Mr Kim explained that idols needed to devote 100% to their groups. Since Sica was already having to juggle with her fashion business, she had to choose between either that or SNSD. In the end, she picked her fashion business, but SM are willing to support her. Still, the very fact that she's out of SNSD was making me really upset.

"Krystal," Mr Kim consoled me. "I know it is very hard to come to terms, but stuff like this happens."

"Hasn't it happened too much already for SM artists?" I stated the obvious.

Mr Kim sighed. After all, I was just stating the facts.

"Why don't you go and talk to your sister? She's with her other members now," Mr Kim suggested. "And she is in the building."