Chapter 25: Brothers & Sisters (Nate, Yookyung & Tiffany POV)

~ ~ ~

(Nate POV)

While Jinyoung and Becky decided to go and surprise their sibling and potential sibling out on stage, Tasha and I opted to remain in the waiting area backstage. Under the advice of paramedics, whom arrived at the scene of the mission a couple of hours ago, Stefan was transported to the hospital to be treated. Perhaps whatever liquid that Madam K threw at him must be seriously deadly...

Tiffany accompanied him to the hospital in tears. She was glad that that her brother was alive...but also afraid that his life was still in danger.

Now, with Tasha and I alone, I began to let the news sink in...

...Natasha Low...my long lost sister...was right next to me. And after everything that happened to us...we were back together.

We could not say much to each other earlier on...but now, all that I wanted to say...just spilled out.

"Is this a dream?" I asked her again.

"No...Nate...and I cannot believe my missing brother was the very person whom I accidentally bumped into during filming..." Tasha was just as emotional.

It might be weird...but we found it hard to shed tears even at such a reunion. While it was the case for our friends, Stefan and Jinyoung, we...just stared at each other.

"How...badly missed was I at home?" I asked Tasha. I mean I had so many questions, of which I wanted to know what my parents were like.

"Mum missed you terribly..." she admitted. "I...I'm sorry I could not find you fast enough..."

Two years, was the time she said it took for her to find me. Since she came to Korea, that was the only thing that was on her mind aside from her activities as a singer.

"Why should you be?" I asked her. "I'm even more sorry for not escaping faster...so that you could find me. In the end we left it to chance..."

"Seems like it..." she tried to smile. "I never knew how painful it was for Mum to not have you by her side...until the day I was about to leave for Korea."

For a very long time, we had huddled together and comforted one another. We each had wished for a sibling and finally that became a reality.

"I want to see Dad again too..." I sighed.

"Me too..." Tasha agreed.

I was surprised that Tasha did not get to see Dad much either. That's when she revealed that our parents were divorced. Dad took me to Korea when I was younger. But after I was kidnapped, I had not seen him since. I really wanted to remember those times...but I just couldn't.

"I wish I remembered Dad's face..." I finally couldn't hold it in. The tears finally left my swollen eyes. Some landed on Tasha's shoulder.

"We'll find him..." she reassured me. "D-Don't cry...uljima..."

At last, Tasha also shed her tears. In the end, we were really like brother like sister.

Even now, as the music from the last performance, by Ferlyn, was heard, we stayed like that...and all we wanted right now was each other. Madam K would not lay a finger on us, or our friends anymore.

I began to fiddle with our pendants. Sure enough, my solid pendant fit into Tasha's outlined pendant. And that got me thinking...

"Are you ok with revealing our sibling relationship to the public?" I questioned Tasha.