Chapter 23: Happy To Be Back (Tiffany, Stefan & Hayoung POV)

~ ~ ~

(Tiffany POV)

"Send them in Officer Kim! We need your men now! Madam K has been knocked down!" I heard Jinyoung's voice right next to me.

But I was not paying attention for a couple of reasons. It may be that I just escaped a nightmare of a prison after being cooped up there for a week, or even because I witnessed Becky powerfully beat that Mrs Tan (whom I learnt was also known as Madam K) up into a pulp. Though not literally of course.

But the main reason for my daze and worry...was Stefan! Imagine not being able to see your brother for a week and then when you finally see him again, he is unconscious.

All the action was going on around us. Officer Kim's men entered swiftly into the room like a river that burst its banks. They managed to drag away Becky and disarmed her. I guess in the end, it was an elementary mistake of Madam K's to leave the hammer lying about. Yet for someone like her to grab hold of it with one hand stopping it from slamming into her face, she certainly was not human.

"Let me go! Let me go!" Becky was resisting while growling at a bleeding Madam K. "I'm not done with her!"

"Miss, please calm down," one of the men reassured her. "We'll take it from here."

Eventually, Tasha and a girl, whom I didn't know, pulled Becky aside in order for the detoxifying process to take place on Stefan. Even though Tasha and I had thrown water at him, he was still not waking up.

"Officer Kim, please! My brother-" I was on my knees.

"We're doing our best Tiffany," he patted my head while Jinyoung and Nate were standing by my side in case I fainted. In the meantime, I was given lots of water and a few sweets to give myself energy.

Some of it came back when I watched Madam K get arrested in her semi-conscious state and taken away by two police officers.

The men were now pouring hot water around and on Stefan carefully in an attempt to kill any bacteria that could have been in the solution while also removing as much pain as possible (A/N: Don't ask me how I know. I just made it up. Besides I failed chemistry). In no time, Stefan was drenched once again.

We had to stand aside as they cleaned him up quickly though in order for first-aid to be performed. One of the men came running in with a defibrillator and they were administering shocks once they had assured everything was safe. CPR was without doubt.

"It's safe now. You can come and move him..." one of the men instructed.

"ANDWE!" I rushed forward and knelt beside Stefan. I was not losing him, especially not after he had come all this way dragging Jinyoung, Nate and that other girl (A/N: I really need to stop saying that. But really, Tiffany doesn't know Ferlyn at this stage)to save his sister, me. And not just that, he also helped Nate to save Tasha too!

"Tiffany ssi!" Nate tried calling me back. It was no use; I was blocking out everyone.

"Wake up Stefan please!! Jebal!" I was coughing out tears. "It's me, your real family! Your sister Tiffany is here! You helped to save me and Tasha by stalling Madam K! We are alive and we are back! Please see it for yourself!"

I kept shoving away any hands that were trying to pull me away. I was not giving up hope like that. I could not let appa feel devastated again; he probably knew I was kidnapped.

Then someone's arm grabbed mine. I looked up and saw...a remorseful-looking Becky.

"What do you want?!" I was furious. "After what you did to me, you think I'd let you get close to my brother?!"