The Hidden Secret

"Maybe in the next life we can be together?"

Seung woke up and yawned, she looked at her phone picking it up and checking her messages.

She stood up and went at her own bathroom and did her thing.

After she finished fixing herself she went out her room and headed straight at the kitchen where she saw the boys and y/n having breakfast while talking.

Once they finished eating breakfast and Jin with Taehyung washed the dishes, They headed to their school.

"Tuesday........" Seung whispered which caught y/n's attention.

Y/n put her hand at Seung's shoulder.

"What's wrong with Tuesday Seung?" Y/n asked which Seung replied who just shook her head and said nothing.

Y/n knows something is bothering Seung, But she let it pass and just observe her.

Seung went inside her classroom and sat at her chair and looked outside the window, She saw Soojin waiting at the gate.

She remembered Shuhua was there every year they have, especially She saw her yesterday.

Her eyes widen when she saw Shuhua approaching.

She opened the window quietly and took a pen at her bag and throwed it somewhere so it can get Soojin's Attention.

Once Soojin heard something  at the bush beside the gate she looked at it.

Shuhua saw it and looked at 4th floor of the building and saw her unnie.

Shuhua smiled gratefully at Seung which the latter did the same, happy that she made Shuhua have less problem.

Shuhua immediately went at the juniors classroom and saw her Soyeon unnie and Yuqi who waved at her.

Soojin then saw that Shuhua was not there anymore, She sighed And went at the seniors classroom.

She saw Hui approaching her, Seung saw it and scoffed.

"Ok class!" The professor shouted to gain the students attention.

"I'm gonna pair you guys up for A...... Research group about some legends and people's story about it if they believe them. Ok I'll be calling your names and stand up and form a circle." The professor said.

"Ok first group.... Lee Hoetaek, MoonByul Yi, Seo Soojin, Bae Joohyun.." The professor continued.

"And Kang Seung-Shi!"

Fuck. Seung muttered clearly not happy partnering up with a heart breaker who is confused with her sexuality, She stood up and sulked while walking at her group.

"Hi Seung" Moonbyul greeted Seung.

"Hello Byul-ah.. " Seung greeted back.

"Our project name is about 'The Hidden Story Of The Remaining Legends.' hm.... Has a nice name too bad I don't believe in those.. " Hui replied boringly.

"Well too bad for you dumbass, I believe this legends are still alive they are just hiding in someone's body." Irene Remarked.

"I don't think it's really real though... Maybe you just heard some stories from your grand mom.." Soojin said calming Hui down because Irene called him 'dumbass'.

"I believe in those... " Moonbyul said while raising one brow.

"Their Real." Seung said while her eyes were at the book they were given by the professor.