Dinner With (G)I-dle

"Why are you owning Me, When you always don't pick me?"

Seung and the three Lil girlies went to the dining table.

The other members were laughing about Yuqi tripping at MMA on the parking lot.

They noticed Soyeon and how she keeps smiling and fidgeting.

"Hey Guys. We have a visitor here so please behave OK?" Soyeon warned her members as she knows they bout to lose their shit later once they see Seung.

"Sooooo... Here's our Guest!" Soyeon exclaimed and soon squealed once she saw Seung.

"Hello everyone... " Seung greeted while smiling softly.

"SEUNG SUNBAENIM!" The girls shouted and started squealing.

Seung got shook and jumped a little, Yuqi ran in front of Seung and took her hand and shook it and squealed.

Seung chuckled as she found Yuqi cute.

"Cute.... " Seung muttered while chuckling.

Yuqi heard Seung then started squealing with the other members.

The members then gestured Seung to sit with them and eat, They both sat down with Seung at the center.

As they were eating they can't help but glance nervously at Seung as she eat peacefully.

They were waiting for Seung to say her compliments at the food, Seung sensed it and stopped eating.

"The food is great girls.... Who cooked it?" Seung said smiling softly.

The girls felt relief wash over their veins and smile at Seung's compliment.

"My Honey made it! Ain't it good?" Shuhua Said happily, praising Soojin too.

Soojin smirked at that, Seung glanced at Soojin and saw that she was smirking.

"You get jealous and cocky easily huh...... Let's see how long will you take it." Seung thought.

"Nice cooking Soojin, I would love to be here more.." Seung said.

Soojin blushed at the compliment but soon frowned at the idea of Seung visiting here more.

"YES! SURE SUNBAE YOU CAN COME HERE ANYTIME!" Yuqi and Shuhua shouted at the same time, Getting excited of Seung busting here more.

"Ahehe..... You can just call me Unnie you know.." Seung suggested while staring at Yuqi.

"R-really!?!?" Minnie asked.

Seung nodded while giving Minnie her famous Eye smile, Minnie Blushed and hid her face with her palms.

Miyeon hiding her face with her hair blushing too, While Yuqi just freezed at her seat same with Soyeon.

Shuhua giggled at her unnies reactions, Soojin felt excited calling Seung 'unnie' since they will be the first girl group to call The Famous Solo Artist Of 1st and 2nd Generation 'Unnie'. Same with the others thoughts.

"Well I'm finish.... So what do you all want to do?" Seung asked the girls as she saw they are finish too.

"How about watch some movies?" Shuhua recommended.

"Sure, let me wash the dishes please." Seung said that made the girls panic and take the plates from Seung.

Seung chuckled and shook her head and take their hands, The others were shook and started malfunctioning good thing Shuhua caught the plates or else it would've have break.